Thomas! Boulder Mountain Set 2019???

4 Replies, 4334 Views

Thomas! Boulder Mountain Set

Brought to our attention by new member Jukiodaisuki, does anyone have any further information on this set and/or the possible release date? So far it looks like it may release this summer. Curious why we haven't seen it in a YouTube video of the Tokyo Plarail Expo Show as the picture looks to be a display.

Quote:"Nagare! Thomas! Boulder Mountain Set" displayed as a new product of railway toy "Plarail" is one of the series "Thomas the Tank Engine" series. Rock character "Boulder" attacks the train. When the button beside the blue rail is pushed down, the main character "Thomas the Tank Engine" protagonist "Thomas" started running down the slope, and the boulder that was sitting on it dropped onto the rail. I went down the slope with me chasing Thomas.

https://translate.google.com/translate?h...7862357564

[Image: 51351772-2.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Blueberry'S', MuddyPoppins, sunhuntin
Seems like it is a very narrow layout?!
...I can see that there is a second yellow ramp on the backside, that I will guess leads to a second green circular turn around and back through the tunnel?
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
I believe you are right Muddy. If you look real close at the box, close to the middle of the photo, you can see the whole Layout.

Here is another picture

[Image: at-14-o.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
will it work? I mean there is no guide rail to prevent the boulder from falling off the track
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Good question Leyland. Also how far will it track as wouldn't it bounce up at the track joints? Hopefully this display was working and we will soon see a video clip...hopefully.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins