What's Your Wishlist?

71 Replies, 55132 Views

Though there are many out of print Plarail sets that we still need to "collect them all", there is really ONLY ONE ESSENTIAL piece left to find (thanks to Ripley, Mod, Thara, Sun, StarSwitcher, Super, bkvir208) to complete our collection...
#1. Powerful Gordon W/BOX!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • mod thana, Off The Rails, StarSwitcher07, Super
AOF, i will take a look tomorrow and see if i have a spare henry. i dont think i do, but will double check. i just checked ebay uk and no luck.

EDIT: check your pm's, found on on ebay marketplace in hamilton.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2019, 05:35 AM by sunhuntin.)
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • mod thana, Super
(03-12-2019, 05:28 PM)Super Wrote: Are these items you received for your birthday or what you are asking for? I see your birthday is quite a ways away Wink

they're what i'm asking for. i am a huge fan of old trackmaster, as i owned spin and fix thomas, the shake shake bridge set, lady, stepney, billy, hank and close shave duck back in the day. not to mention that my old trackmaster thomas has sand in his motor (i often played with him and hank in my old sandbox), and a missing traction Tyre.
[-] The following 3 users Like TheP725's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Super
I like how you plan ahead Thep...give your loved ones plenty of time to save up to buy what you ask for.   [Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails
I should use that approach. Well except everyone will forget by the time my birthday rolls around!

That actually happened a couple years ago where I sent my wife a link to something I wanted about 6 weeks or so beforehand. A week or so before my birthday, my wife asked me what I wanted. I reminded her of the link I sent her, which she insisted she had never seen. I took a screenshot of the text conversation where we discussed it. I got the gift a month or so later but I don’t think I’ll ever live down using actual evidence to show that she was wrong! LOL Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • AOF04, MuddyPoppins, Super
[Image: hearty-laugh.gif] Thats so funny.

You should use the constant gentle nudging method ...  [Image: poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, TheP725
did i forget to mention that i actually like Trackmaster Revolution? I Just So Happen To Have The Super Station, Merlin, And Streamlined Thomas
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheP725's post:
  • Super
Its okay to like the Trackmaster Revolution series Thep! There are many that like them here.
I Revised My Christmas List!
Trackmaster Flying Scotsman
Plarail Thomas And Freight Cars Set
Trackmaster Busy Day On Sodor Set
Wooden Railway Oliver
Wooden Railway Paxton
Wooden Railway Diesel
Wooden Railway James
Wooden Railway Ultimate Wooden Railway Set
Wooden Railway Mavis

I'm Going To Paint Paxton Red
And Paint Diesel Blue And Stick A British Rail Logo On Him
As Well As Paint Oliver Turquoise And Paint His Buffer Beam Yellow, As Well As Paint His Wheels Black
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheP725's post:
  • Super
Hi All,

New here so thought I'd ease myself in and post my small wish list here (great idea actually because it usually just lives in my head!!)

Plarail scenery:
R-25 Underground straight - a few more
R26-27 Gray Elevated tracks - Love these tracks but expensive to collect
J-25 Clear tunnel rectangular - haven't seen this for a while
J-25 Flyover Station - Annoying how they reuse the model numbers...
J-26 Underground station - have wanted this for ages but it's always waaay expensive. Is it rare?
J-28 Plakids Station

Hypercity:
85201 Clear tunnel round - a few more

Trains
MTR Passenger Train 2002
S11 - N700
S43 - E231
S49 - E231
S50 - E531

For now this is all...