What's Your Wishlist?

71 Replies, 55151 Views

I too get a bit annoyed with the re-using of model numbers too. Aren't a lot of those available on Ebay Australia used?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
True, not all of these are hard to get or rare but I just have specific items I like to get to complete my vision and I pick them up little by little.

J-26 Underground Station however goes for AU$220 bucks on ebay which is quite unbelievable!

I'm pretty sure the Tsim Sha Tsui station that comes with the MTR Deluxe Set is the same underground station but with different colors and stickers. This whole set is less than that so go figure.
Holy Cow...those original one unit J-26 Underground Stations went sky high. Are you aware of a newer 2 unit J-26 (same number) with moving doors? It would look good with a couple of clear domed tunnels above it.

[Image: 718x409.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Yes I have seen that one - it does look pretty cool. The moving doors are nice too.

... I could get another MTR set for less and get the blue topped underground station. Actually do you know there was 2 different MTR 1998 Deluxe Sets. I've never seen the original one for sale but it does have some different parts like an engine shed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finno's post:
  • Super
Finno - is the link below for the J-28 Plakids Station you have in your list? I read your list and thought I had seen something with "Plakids" in the description recently while perusing ebay. I remember because I had no idea what "plakids" was. Sorry if this is a false alarm!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Plarail-J-28-Pu...1#viTabs_0
[-] The following 1 user Likes confusedanddelayed's post:
  • Finno
My current wishlist is kind of small:
Bachmann James (hopefully can send mine in to be replaced)
Bachmann Toad
Bachmann Troublesome Trucks 2 and 5
Hatton's Rail Head Treatment Train or some Mk. 1 Coaches
more Kadee Couplings to finish replacing the couplers on my Thomas items
Modeling the LNER (and some Thomas stuff) in OO Scale.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TrainMan2001's post:
  • Super
For the life of me, I cannot remember the original J-26 station. Was it designed so that an above ground station could fit on top of it?

If we can list non- Plarail, Trackmaster and/or Thomas items here, I’ll add a couple. I really want a couple of Atlas HO scale Alco diesels with the Kato drive components. The RS-11 and the C-424. Yes, they’re out there but I recently got a pair of EMD GP-18s and I don’t want to break my budget. I would also like to figure out color matches for the JR red-orange or blue liveries because I would really like to paint my modest fleet of American locomotives in Japanese Railroad colors! Big Grin

Oh yeah, I still wouldn’t mind having a Kato DD51 and DE10, plus a Hornby Black Five. None of them are ridiculously expensive at the moment but I need to pace myself.
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • Finno, Super
@Off the Rails - yeah the original J-26 Station also fits with the Underground straight Units. Looks like this:

[Image: J-26-Underground-Station.jpg]
No idea why it's gone so expensive. Seems like it was in production for quite a few years. The more I look at it though I think it is the same as the one in MTR set.

(03-26-2019, 07:39 PM)confusedanddelayed Wrote: Finno - is the link below for the J-28 Plakids Station you have in your list? I read your list and thought I had seen something with "Plakids" in the description recently while perusing ebay. I remember because I had no idea what "plakids" was. Sorry if this is a false alarm!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Plarail-J-28-Pu...1#viTabs_0

Yep - That's it. A lot of the scenery parts that say diorama set and have the figures are branded as Plakids.

I like this one too:

[Image: J-25-Plakids-Station-Flyover.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2019, 07:20 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finno's post:
  • Super
(03-26-2019, 05:25 AM)Finno Wrote: Hi All,

New here so thought I'd ease myself in and post my small wish list here (great idea actually because it usually just lives in my head!!)

Plarail scenery:
R-25 Underground straight - a few more
R26-27 Gray Elevated tracks - Love these tracks but expensive to collect
J-25 Clear tunnel rectangular - haven't seen this for a while
J-25 Flyover Station - Annoying how they reuse the model numbers...
J-26 Underground station - have wanted this for ages but it's always waaay expensive. Is it rare?
J-28 Plakids Station

Hypercity:
85201 Clear tunnel round - a few more

Trains
MTR Passenger Train 2002
S11 - N700
S43 - E231
S49 - E231
S50 - E531

For now this is all...

@Finno... your wish items are quite basic item for my place especially for used one (in good condition). 
To get products is not a problem, but the problem is shipping cost from my place to Australia is more expensive than the product cost.

PM me if you need any help.

[-] The following 2 users Like mod thana's post:
  • Finno, Super
Thanks Mod. You are too kind. I might just take you up on that offer one day!  Big Grin

I don't have a lot of space in my place so I have to be creative with a compact layout and I tend to collect pieces that I can add to my layout a bit at a time to achieve my vision of what it looks like. Those pieces I listed are what I would like to add to my current layout.

Rather than hijack this thread I will post some pics in a new one so you can see what I mean.

Cheers!
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2019, 09:45 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Finno's post:
  • mod thana, Super