YouTube Filter Trouble (Fixed)

6 Replies, 5888 Views

Is anyone else having trouble with the YouTube Filter? Normally I would put Plarail in the Search box and when that results show I click on the 'Upload Date' to get the most recent videos but its not working. Its not working whatever I choose in the Filter, Anyone else having trouble?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Not working for me either, filter for 'this week' and top of the list is one from 11 months ago.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
Exactly what is happening for me. I even cleared out my cache and rebooted the computer. I am using FireFox browser how about you Dr Chris?
Firefox. Same result using Edge though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
And I just tried Internet Explore and Chrome and they don't work either. Its been a few days for me now.
Apparently this is World Wide and it looks like it was done on purpose by YouTube and involves their censorship algorithm ever since the New Zealand shootings where the live stream video from the shooter was uploaded and spread around. Its still not working for me. You would think that they would have it sorted out by now. Disclaimer by me: this info is what I have gathered from reading what I could find on the Internet and not an official statement or proof that it was YouTube or its parent company Google.
Looks like the Filter has finally been fixed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Finno