My Little Layout - By Finno

86 Replies, 65011 Views

It's been quiet on the train front at Finno Central because we moved house recently which was a big affair

But I have managed to start work on the new train room...

[Image: train-room.jpg]

Can't wait to get a new layout up and running.  Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Finno's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super
Wow...that is a fantastic space Finno. Please keep us informed with pictures as the room develops. Such an exciting time, I love the design process of creating a Layout but to be able to create a Layout ...And...create the room is priceless.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Finno, MuddyPoppins
New beginnings are always exciting! Many happy journeys in your train room! Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • Finno, Super
That's a great space!
[-] The following 2 users Like Engineer Bob's post:
  • Finno, Super
I am curious as it looks to be an attached aluminum shed off the brick house but I see light coming through the slanted shed roof boards?

BTW: Congratulations on your move Finno. How do you like the new place?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Finno
(02-25-2020, 08:41 PM)Super Wrote: I am curious as it looks to be an attached aluminum shed off the brick house but I see light coming through the slanted shed roof boards?

BTW: Congratulations on your move Finno. How do you like the new place?

You're right Super - It's a shed. Some of the roof is PVC but I am putting insulation in and there are a few gaps where the light comes through.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finno's post:
  • Super
[Image: baseball-boy-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif]
A couple of progress shots

[Image: train-cave02.jpg]  [Image: tran-cave03.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Finno's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super
Fantastic idea of using some blank wall space to create a display case for you trains Finno, I like that. And I also like that you are really taking your time and have put a lot of thought into your design and the details of where to start to achieve whats in your head. I feel you are having fun. I also love the extra effort into your background landscaping boards. You have done a great job on those and they are going to make your future videos look great. Thanks for the update. Saving all this still photos will make a great YouTube Slide Show once the Layout is done culminating with a video clip of the first trains running on the tracks. Smile Smile Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Finno, Mister No, MuddyPoppins
Great train cave, Finno! Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • Finno, MuddyPoppins, Super