Tomy Plarail C62 Sound and Action - 60th Anniversary Steam Locomotive - First Run!

6 Replies, 6684 Views

Quick video to show this little guy.  So far I like it.  I did not have a ton of time to look it over this evening, but look forward to running it a bit more.  Sorry for the bit where I was juggling the track and holding my phone trying to video.   Cool
[-] The following 4 users Like ripley802's post:
  • Finno, mod thana, Off The Rails, Super
Cool

Strange place for a screw on top of the boiler. Is that how you get into the workings? Does the light stay on always? Did the stubby Stop & Go track come with it? Is your train room now a scrapbooking, knitting and crafts room?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Finno, mod thana
Hmmm.... It seems cool enough. I haven’t gotten mine yet, so I appreciate the quick video review.
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • mod thana, Super
Thanks guys. Yes Super, the screw on top is where the batteries go in. It seemed odd to me but maybe this is an attempt to get kids/parents to remember to remove them before storing? I know most of the C62/C63 sound sets I have seen/received have corrosion.

The activation track did all come with it (4 pieces)

Lol, my train room is a mess, stuff everywhere.. I need to get in there and organize it but for this video I just did a quick one on the floor. Although my wife is eying half of the train room for her hobbies (which does include scrapbooking..)

Here is the description from the set:

Product description
A set that allows you to play with plenty of immersion with sound and lights tailored to the scene! ■ It is a set product of C62 with sound and light function. ■ vehicle and rail, scene is an all-in-one set that can be played immediately when traveling the station or tunnel, recognizes the scene, sound and light direction, you can play with plenty of realism. ■ even in the hands you can enjoy the sound and light function, you can operate at your own pace. [Set content] Light & Sound C62(1), carbohydrated (1), Station Building (1), 1/2 Stop Rail (1), Water Tower (1), Station Plate (1), Rattle Bridge (1), Iron Bridge (1), Iron Bridge Rail (1), Iron Bridge Frame (2), Tunnel Action Rail (1), Action Rail (1), Action Rail (60th Anniversary)(1), Block Tunnel (1), Curved Rail (6), Saka Curved Rail A(1), User Seal (1), Signage (2), Smartphone Standing (1) ■ Batteries used: 2 AAA alkaline batteries, 1 AA battery (batteries not included) ■ Recommended age: 3 years and up
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • mod thana, Super
(04-02-2019, 08:30 AM)ripley802 Wrote: Here is the description from the set:
carbohydrated (1)

Carbohydrated lol .... Better not eat too many of these trains as it will pack on the pounds  Wink

Hmmm...with all those scrapbooking materials around you could...create curtains for the passenger coaches and stations jk Big Grin
Haha.. actually she has been eyeing a Cricuit Maker, which I could get some use out of maybe making decals, etc.. we will see though..lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
Yes, Yes, Yes...get her a CriCuit Maker. I have been curious about them for just the reasons you have. Also for making vinyl stickers and things for customizing building and such. Yes, and let us know how you like it.