I wish Minis were this quality (Cars Minis)

32 Replies, 30905 Views

I can see you making a great looking, 3D printed wall hanging display case for these. Maybe one with channels that would accept a piece of clear plexiglass slid into it to keep the dust off. Maybe a smaller version of this...

[Image: 003.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Into a bad idea Super, at the moment I have them in stacking trays I printed that fit into a nice storage box Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
Sorry...I am picturing a whole wall of interlocking 3D Printed display cases for you to show off your collection. Like a jigsaw puzzle you could cover every wall in your hose .
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Hmmm, I think my other half may have something to say about that idea lol
The third 3 pack of cars arrived yesterday, these are below, two are existing models I have in a normal type.  However these are also glow in the dark so effectively 3 new ones for my collection Smile

[Image: IMG-20190609-213447.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20190609-213539.jpg]
  • Super
I've managed to pick up 4 more of the 3 packs I was missing for my collection, 3 I actually got off Amazon.com (USA) and another off Amazon.co.uk still got a couple I need, which I may be asking Pablo to see if he can find them for me Smile

[Image: IMG-20190628-105537.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20190628-105549.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20190628-105558.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20190629-103829.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • Finno, Super
your collection is exploding, nigel! well done!!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super
(06-30-2019, 10:48 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: your collection is exploding, nigel! well done!!

Thanks, but not as much as it seems, with some of these 3 packs I'm only actually gaining 1 additional unique model, but its the same old thing, releasing exclusive models in these multi-packs, the bane of any collectors life lol!

That is except for the metallics (blue and silver packs) as these are 3 unique models in each pack, similar t one of the glow in the dark sets I got the other week.  But at least its not as bad as the Thomas mini's where you get an exclusive with a 10 pack or something Smile
good point. i always forget to take that into account, though it should be automatic to work it out. lol.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Latest two additions to my Cars 3 Mini's collection;

The first is actually one of the original series that I could never find in the UK, I managed to get it when on hols in Fuerta Ventura in a supermarket for less than it would be here lol!

[Image: IMG-20190920-180743.jpg]

The second is a new release (note: the new simplified, cheaper, tackier packaging Sad)

[Image: IMG-20190920-134432.jpg]
  • Super