What Disney Train Would You Want Made?

14 Replies, 10461 Views

[Image: disney-1-logo-png-transparent.png]
If Disney & Plarail were watching this Thread and listened to the members Post (they probably already do) what character train or themed set would you want them to make?

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
I would like to see what Plarail could do with the Pirates of the Caribbean Movies and/or the Disney amusement park ride. Please no Shinkansens with just a wrap. A nice Steamer would work or I would even go for a set that emulated the ride and instead of a train it could be the boats that you ride in on the Disney ride. Jack Sparrow could be an engineers and the accompanying cars could include the drunken sailors and the captain of the Black Pearl Pirate ship.

What would you like to see, even if its not Disney?
  • DalaGStanator
That would be very cool Super. I would like to see Aladdin or an actual Polar Express (although your custom is extremely well done). For the Aladdin one, a set would be nice with scenery and accessories.
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
I would love to see the lion king as a train, but only the animated charcters, no live action.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
@Ripley
OMG...a Polar Express Set would be Awesome. I wonder if the movie is popular at all in Japan. I would think the rights owner of the merchandising would like any reason for new items that can generate new monies would agree but Plarails limited marketing areas might not be as attractive. The Polar Express themed set could have a modifies version of this existing Thomas hill with the North Pole at the top, the slide down the hill could be where the train slide across the fozen lake and the rest of the set the houses from the boys town.

[Image: 10078525a2.jpg]

@Sunhuntin
I agree, would much rather have the original characters than the Live action ones. I divide Character trains into 2 categories:

1: Character-ized Trains
Where the train itself becomes a character like a lot of the existing Plarail releases like the Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Snoop, Doraemons,
Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Marvel Super Heros to name a few. And...

2: Character Trains
Where the train is just an advertisement wrapped/stickered on

Both the Lion King and Alladin would make great Character-ized Trains.
I would like to see Baymax from Big hero 6
Keep on collecting Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Blueberry'S''s post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
@BlueberryS
That would be neat and it wouldn't be very hard to make a bulbous, all white engine with two black dots for eyes thats for sure. Big Grin
  • Blueberry'S'
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
LOL...growing up in the age of the original Lone Ranger...this re-make was nothing like the message and innocence of the original series. That being said, I watched this movie as a parody, somewhat comedic instead of a remake.
I would vote for new versions of the trains from the Disneyland Railroad. I know Tomy has sold versions of these in the past but it would be neat to have updated versions modeled after the actual engines.
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super