Transforming Thomas Knock Off Toy

4 Replies, 7020 Views

LOL It is kind of cool...but those sounds seem like they would get to you after a short time especially when a child uses it over and over. LOL

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • drewbenn
At least it looks like Thomas, unlike what I thought this would be about.

Warning: Strobe lights and very loud sounds. I am not held responsible for any unfortunate side effects.

There seem to be some other variants of the one in this thread. One has the correct black smokebox and other detail, but has "car" wheels and blue buffers and is mechanically different:

[Image: thomas-train-transformer-light-and-sound....jpeg?q=90]

Another variant has the face in the wrong colour.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super
I had bought my Grandson a car similar to these we he was young that ran by itself and back up and go around things. It also would stop in its tracks and the doors and hood would open and closed. The engine and siren sounds coming from it grated on ones ears quickly. LOL, I would bury it in the bottom of his toy box so I wouldn't be subjected to the noise. I guess it didn't help that I would always jokenly block my ears when he turned it on which he thought was funny. He then would purposefully find it and laugh at me.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Making Knock-off Toys can be wrong.
it is wrong but at the same time it shows how Thomas the tank engine is still very popular
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/