Things I am Trying to Get

8 Replies, 9639 Views

Alright, I posted this so I could always keep you updated on things I want or am getting. So, these are the things I am trying to get in the space of this year. I know I did another thing but, that is now old to me so.... yeah. Anyway, I am currently trying to get the Jet Engine, Plarail Thomas and Wagons Set, Transfer Station, Red Bridge, and the "new" C-12. I am trying to get them off of eBay. Quick question. Do you need an eBay account to buy things off of eBay? I have a plan to get these. I will try to raise money fast to get the Jet Engine by mowing the lawn.*turns to lawn* lawn, grow faster. I have $76 but, there is the time where I sadly have to raise money for things I need and can't get the thing I want right awaySad. I will get the Thomas Basic Set for my birthday. I will try to get the rest for Christmas because I am allowed to get 3 things, which is a lot. Wait, let me rephrase that.... I am only allowed to ask for 3 things, and that doesn't mean that is all I get though. So anyway, Goodbye.
Oh wait, and the New Cranky destination and Connor and Caitlin Super express king of the railway set. Can't help myself I am adding 2x Plarail Thomas at the Suspension Bridge SetBig Grin.
TrainMan2001
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2014, 10:55 PM by TrainMan2001.)
eBay has a checkout as Guest way of doing things. Personally an account saves you time an I think it's easier but you don't really need an account.
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
TrainMan, what kind of red bridge are you looking for?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
you have to set up an account in order to purchase. Depends on the seller, you may have to set up a paypal account to purchase.

Shop around first. For example, I saw a Tomy chinese dragon go as high as $100 US. I found one that costs only $28 US.

Sometimes you may find cheaper things through the ebay auction. They usually starts at $0.99. My advice for bidding is, don't bid until the auction is almost over.
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • TOMY_FAN, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
The Jet Engine only costs $18 with free shippingBig Grin.
Dear Super, the long red one
One like this one in this ad? Red Bridge
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • thehsvdude
Yes that is the oneSmile.
(07-14-2014, 02:36 AM)TrainMan2001 Wrote: Yes that is the oneSmile.

If you are located in the States I have one that I can give you, no charge. Let me know but clear it with your parents first.
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, sunhuntin, thehsvdude