Complete!

2 Replies, 2863 Views

Latest package delivered...

The stair cases were a purchase inspired by watching Finno's video where he had a mysterious staircase in his Layout. I thought these were the same but now realize they are different but neat none the less. They were dirt cheap so I said "why not?"

I have been wanting the black and white Schnable car for quite some time but was always out bid or the price was too high in my estimation. Grabbed this one as a Buy-It-Now for very little considering this was only sold in one Limited Edition Release and is hard to get a hold of. Very happy to have one, now I need one more. Big Grin 

Now, for the coupe de grace...completing the the set three, rare motorized Tractor Trailer with Bull Dozer. The box is not as perfect as the other two in the set that I recently got but the Tractor Trailer on the inside look to be unused. I am thrilled to now have the full set of three.

[Image: DSCN3617.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3619.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Finno, MuddyPoppins, Nigels
The black and white Schnabel car is impressive! I’m sure a few other collectors outside of Japan have them but I’ll bet not many do. Really like the semi truck and trailer sets too. I hope we’ll eventually see them run on the new layout.

The pedestrian overpasses are pretty esoteric but very neat.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
Good going Super! Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super