some of my edits

17 Replies, 10816 Views

Gordons 'Special Coach' ???
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
That's the one. Such pack would've been based on "Emily and the Special Coaches/Cars" from Season 10. Gordon is given these coaches (dark blue with orange stripes) as a reward for setting a new speed record. They never appeared again after the episode.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super
That would be a really neat coach for Trackmaster to make and sell as a Limited Edition.............ooops.......not in Revolution thoughDodgy 
What say you Plarail? Heart
  • Mister No
You can tell it's an edit because The gordon does not have a shadow. Also the pattern in the background overlaps. Anyway, I think this was one of my better edits.
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • Therealblack64YT
hello I am back and this edit is a brown express coach different to plarail's talking gordon from 2015 as this one is a different shade and has black buffers may do more rolling stock edits as I the ideas I have are interesting may do engines again too. also I I were to make this (possibly) I would try and go to make molds of the express coach and take some parts to do so as then it would mean I wouldn't have to buy another pair of express coaches to make it as they are ridiculously expensive on eBay like £20 for 2 express coaches and even one some are charing £10 for a single one ridiculous eBay price gauging in my eyes most likely not that pricey without inflation I was lucky I got one for £3 which would be around £6 with the shipping and with it the others I mentioned would be £13 and around £23 quite much but this is an edit not a speech about price inflation on items that's a different topic I have a few opinions on

[Image: BROWN.png]
I liked tomy ever since I found out about it
[-] The following 1 user Likes Therealblack64YT's post:
  • Super
well I did an edit this time of an obscure locomotive 'Norte 1672 Varela de Montes' its a train that's in a autonomous community in Spain. that being Galicia. having their own language that's Galician which is similar to Portuguese but isn't. I did this as I think the engine looks beautiful and its quite obscure as most know Spain for bulls and football and not much although my mom happens to be from one of these communities so I thought it was special 
the locomotive in question
[Image: montes.jpg]
and my edit (not my image) 
[Image: montes.png]

I used a 2012 James side image of a eBay listing for this as I have a James of this type but its in terrible shape and one thing I would do differently is I would make the tender using one of these log cars as they are short I would take the top off and make a new one out of scratch 
[Image: 20220710-164030.jpg]
overall these would not be ease and require modifying to make it a reality and thought a James would work right.
[-] The following 2 users Like Therealblack64YT's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Super
I do love the look of that 'Norte 1672 Varela de Montes' steamer 👍
  • Therealblack64YT
accurate trackmaster rheneas in the show hes vermilion but most of his merchandise depict him carmine which is due to promotional art for him having that color and what I did was make him a bit more accurate with this edit I changed the buffer beams color to a darker red like in the show 
the original:
[Image: theneas.jpg]
the edit
[Image: Rheneas.png]
this year because I have all engines 1 to 11 I will be more interested in the narrow gauge engines and will try get them all 2-7 and may do some customs (smudger,ivo Hugh,stanley and etc) not mid sodor engines at the moment and other lines arlesdale and the culdee fell will be take along and ertl but I mostly want to focus on trackmaster. as for duke I will probably get a real fisher price duke and modify him.
[-] The following 4 users Like Therealblack64YT's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, generic_truck_69420, Super