Never Seen This Before!

8 Replies, 8844 Views

I have not seen this before. Talking Diesel 10 Is it that rare to demand this much money? It does look very unique with instead of a regular car or coach it has Splatter connected to him as the holder of the voice box and a dummy Dodge with front hook as a third engine. Don't know how "Mint" it is with those wires sticking out from the rear coupling on Diesel 10. Anyone seen this before?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Howdy Super.

I've seen that before, and it surely is quite rare. It's also a hit with the Thomas fan base, as the hydraulic arm actually moves 360 degrees and the claw opens and closes, unlike the stock standard motorized model with the open/close claw with no motion. It's a pity that it wasn't manufactured quite a bit more than what's out there; it's one of the rarest talking-action trains from Thomas and Friends alongside Toby and Henry.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

Thanks Hank

Interesting, do you know what year it was released? I like the idea of the dummy Dodge with the front hook...hmmm...wonder if I could get my hands on him for a deface and mod to hook up behind our Union Pax-ific mod. [Image: hee-hee-hee-smiley-emoticon.gif]
You're welcome Super.

I think it was the late 1990s into early 2000, during the release of Thomas and the Magic Railroad; a lot of the characters from the movie (Lady, Diesel 10, Splatter, Dodge) had specially themed boxes for all their merchandise to tie to the film. Even Thomas had some specially themed boxes.

Thanks Hankster
You're welcome. Happy to help.

i have one, great looking set! paid $30 Exclamation off a local site from a seller ive bought from heaps. he needs a new rear axle, which i havent got round to, even though ive had him for two years. [yah, im hopeless!] he talks in japanese.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Japanese..didn't see that one coming but I guess it makes sense. Thanks Sunhuntin.
The rarest one is one that speaks in English; there's a video floating around on YouTube of the English speaking one, but I don't know if the account has been deactivated or not. Might search it up relatively soon someday to show you what I mean.