Plarail 55 Years Book

8 Replies, 5578 Views

I found this cool book in Tokyo. It's a 55 year anniversary book, which of course is 5 years old now but it still has an awesome amount of pictures of Plarail releases including the year of release. It's great for research and helping me with info for the Plarail DB.

It's over 180 pages and too thick to scan nicely but here are a few pages to keep you going. I highly recommend you buy it if you are a collector.

If there is something you are interested in let me know and I will check if it's in here.

[Image: Plarail55-Years-Cover.jpg]

[Image: Plarail55yrs-pg24-25.jpg]  [Image: Plarail55yrs-pg26-27.jpg]

[Image: Plarail55yrs-pg30-31.jpg]  [Image: Plarail55yrs-pg32-33.jpg]  [Image: Plarail55yrs-pg34-35.jpg]

[Image: Plarail55yrs-pg36.jpg][Image: Plarail55yrs-pg37.jpg]

[Image: Plarail55yrs-pg38-39.jpg]  [Image: Plarail55yrs-pg46-47.jpg]  [Image: Plarail55yrs-pg52-53.jpg]

[Image: Plarail55yrs-pg104-105.jpg]  [Image: Plarail55yrs-pg106-107.jpg]  [Image: Plarail55yrs-pg108-109.jpg]

[Image: Plarail55yrs-pg110-111.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Finno's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, PlarailTown, Super
That looks to be a fantastic book Finno, thanks for sharing the pictures. At least I can read the years which are important for researching trains. I am trying to find one for myself now. Is this a hard cover? Does it have written history or all pictures? How many pages? Why do I ask so many questions?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Here is the ISBN 978-4-591-14053-6.

Found one in Japan here:
https://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SA/Detail?re...&Sza_id=C0
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finno's post:
  • Super
Thanks so much Finno, I was having trouble locating any from anywhere since I didn't know the exact wording. The Isbn number helped a lot.

Its strange as I found several Japanese sellers on Amazon US selling them but couldn't find any selling on Amazon Japan. I am considering the ones from Japan on Amazon US but their shipping times are too long.

The site in your link is all in Japanese. Couldn't find any on Jauce using the ISBN but they might not be set up for that search.
I think this is the 2019 60th Anniversary version:

[Image: image.png]

ISBN-13: 978-4591162644
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Finno, Super
WOW!! Fantastic!! A must have!!
Thank you!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Finno, Super
Nice find Chrisjo! Wish I had have seen that one. Maybe I will wait for 70th... Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Finno's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
Many thanks Dr Chris...I managed to grab one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Finno
HI Super, could you send through a link to this book on the website.  I can't find it on Amazon US.
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2019, 06:50 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes AOF04's post:
  • MuddyPoppins