Mister No's Pics & Vids

1088 Replies, 462005 Views

Multiple sounds engines in a video is always cool.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
Urbanization! New quarter in the western part of the city:

[Image: IMG-20200904-123120.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200903-134513.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200903-135732.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200903-121643.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20200903-121539.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200903-121521.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200903-121440.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200903-121418.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200903-121406.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200903-121347.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, WilltheTrainFan
The City. The buildings in this block are mostly banks. I'm not crazy about the banks, but RMZ banks are looking really good! Smile

[Image: IMG-20200902-164705.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200902-164500.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200902-164533.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200902-164809.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200902-164012.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200902-164752.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails
Looks very good Mister No!
[-] The following 1 user Likes WilltheTrainFan's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Looks great. I've always wanted to make a little city. Some viaduct rails intertwined with some tomica buildings. But I absolutely love the look of your layout
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Thank you! 

I like these RMZ City / Herpa City buildings because they are European style buildings, and they look like many downtown houses in my city. 
Just compare the two pharmacies! Smile

[Image: IMG-20200903-121521.jpg]

[Image: Zagreb-Tram-800x500.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, Tharazero1
Looking great Mr-No
I really like this picture below as the real sky, natural lighting and shadows make it look so real.
Do you have to apply the stickers on these buildings or are they already installed? The reason I ask is, have you thought of creating your own individual signage for your duplicate buildings with trimmed labels and a inkjet printer? I picture a 'Mr No's Tavern' or 'Enoden Cafe'

[Image: IMG-20200903-134513.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Tharazero1
Hey, good idea, Super. The stickers on the buildings are already installed; the stickers on other little things like flags, mailboxes, streetlights & signs are to be applied. There are various stickers for shop windows. 

I was thinking of exchanging some stickers ("Shinny Shoes" for example), but I'm to lazy to do that right now!  Blush

As I changed my layout recently, I'm planning to make another system map with local (Croatian) names of streets, avenues, quarters etc. Some of them will be, of course, named after my family and friends, favourite authors, artists and so on. I guess I could do something like that with my shops too... Smile
  • Off The Rails, Super, Tharazero1
[Image: IMG-20200906-011207.jpg]
 DORAEMON

Doraemon (Japanese: ドラえもん Japanese pronunciation: [do̞ɾa̠e̞mõ̞ɴ]) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Fujiko Fujio, the pen name of the duo Hiroshi Fujimoto and Motoo Abiko. The series has also been adapted into a successful anime series and media franchise. The story revolves around an earless robotic cat named Doraemon, who travels back in time from the 22nd century to aid a boy named Nobita Nobi (野比のび太, Nobi Nobita).
The first full story in the Doraemon manga series was published in January 1970. A pre-advertisement for the manga was published in six different magazines in December 1969. A total of 1,465 stories were created in the original series, which are published by Shogakukan. It is the best-selling manga for children and one of the best-selling manga in the world, and has sold over 100 million copies as of 2015.
The volumes are collected in the Takaoka Central Library in Toyama, Japan, where Fujiko Fujio was born. Turner Broadcasting System bought the rights to the Doraemon anime series in the mid-1980s for an English-language release in the United States, but cancelled it without explanation before broadcasting any episodes. In July 2013, Voyager Japan announced the manga would be released digitally in English via the Amazon Kindle e-book service.

[Image: IMG-20200906-011553.jpg]
 Awards for Doraemon include the Japan Cartoonists Association Award for excellence in 1973, the first Shogakukan Manga Award for children's manga in 1982, and the first Osamu Tezuka Culture Award in 1997. In March 2008, Japan's Foreign Ministry appointed Doraemon as the nation's first "anime ambassador." A Ministry spokesperson explained the novel decision as an attempt to help people in other countries understand Japanese anime better and to deepen their interest in Japanese culture.
The Foreign Ministry action confirms that Doraemon has come to be considered a Japanese cultural icon. In India, its Hindi, Telugu and Tamil translation has been telecasted, where the anime version is the highest-rated kids' show; winning the Best Show For Kids award twice at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards India in 2013 and 2015. In 2002 Time Asia magazine acclaimed the character as an "Asian Hero" in a special feature survey. An edited English dub distributed by TV Asahi aired on Disney XD in the United States started on July 7, 2014. On August 17, 2015, another English dubbed version distributed by Luk Internacional began broadcasting on Boomerang UK. The film series is the largest by number of admissions in Japan.

[Image: IMG-20200906-012001.jpg]
 Doraemon, a cat robot from the 22nd century, is sent to help Nobita Nobi, a young boy, who scores poor grades and is frequently bullied by his two classmates, Takeshi Goda (nicknamed "Gian") and Suneo Honekawa (Gian's sidekick). Doraemon is sent to take care of Nobita by Sewashi Nobi, Nobita's future grandson, so that his descendants can improve their lives. Doraemon has a four-dimensional pouch in which he stores unexpected gadgets that help improve his life. He has many gadgets, which he gets from The Future Departmental Store, such as Bamboo-Copter, a small piece of headgear that can allow its users to fly; Anywhere Door, a pink-colored door that allows people to travel according to the thoughts of the person who turns the knob; Time Kerchief, a handkerchief that can turn an object new or old or a person young or old; Translator Tool, a cuboid jelly that can allow people to converse in any language across the universe; Designer Camera, a camera that produces dresses; and many more.
Nobita's closest friend and love interest is Shizuka Minamoto, who eventually becomes his wife in the future and has a child with him named Nobisuke Nobi (the same name as Nobita's father). Nobita is often bullied by Gian and Suneo, but they are shown to be friends in some of the episodes, and especially the movies. In most episodes, a typical story consists of Nobita taking a gadget from Doraemon for his needs eventually causing more trouble than he was trying to solve. (Source: Wikipedia)

[Image: IMG-20200906-012239.jpg]
 THE REAL STORY BEHIND THE CARTOON DORAEMON
Doraemon is preferred by all sorts of people and it has occupied a specific place in our hearts. But if you don’t know about the real story of Nobita and Doraemon, then probably you are living under the rock! Yes, you read it right, Doraemon’s story plot is based on a real-life incidence. The story has received so much of sarcastic criticism that it has now become a controversy. Not kidding!
The real emotional story of the series Doraemon is that “Nobita” was suffering from Schizophrenia. It is a disorder in which a person has less ability to think, feel and behave clearly. Moreover, his mental controlling power diminishes. Nobita was also abused and bullied in his school by his classmates because he suffered from this mental condition. His friends left him fearing that one-day Nobita can provide harm to them and he became lonely. Due to the disease and loneliness, he felt mediocre, abandoned and stressed out.
His medical condition forced him to imagine the character of Doraemon, who is a robotic cat and has come to help him in every possible way. Later on, making Doraemon Nobita’s best (imaginary) friend. At 16, he started medical counseling for the treatment of his disease. The doctor then told him that Doraemon does not exist. It is just a mere imagination of his unconscious mind over which he needs to put control. This left Nobita in a complete shock that he was lonely again. He suffered mental trauma. Finally, Nobita couldn’t bear the truth. He shot himself by his father’s gun and committed suicide at the age of 16. (Source: procaffenation.com)

[Image: IMG-20200906-012510.jpg]
 MAN'YO LINE DORAEMON TRAM
Doraemon's birthday is on September 3rd, 2112. 2012 was exactly one hundred years before Doraemon's birthday, so various plans and events were held on this occasion. The Man'yo Line Doraemon tram was one of the projects. It started running in September 2012.
The Man'yo line Doraemon tram has two cars and the inside and outside of the cars are covered with images of Doraemon and his friends. The door is pink and designed in the shape of the "Dokodemo Door" ("The Door to Anywhere", one of Doraemon's tools). It's very cute. The Man'yo line tram runs between Takaoka and Shinminato. Since it started running, it had over 100,000 passengers in a year. Its popularity is only growing! It was originally supposed to operate for a limited time until the end of August 2013, but because of the great reviews it received, it was extended. (Source: matcha-jp.com)

[Image: IMG-20200906-013124.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200906-013702.jpg]

Here is the video:

• Off The Rails, Super, Tharazero1
Smile  You must really like the Doraemon Trams Mr-No to have 3 of them Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No