Unrecorded Phantom Gems

158 Replies, 116123 Views

6th Generation Box: ライト付きD-51機関車 - Missing from Plarail Musuem 6th generation box section. I have never seen this box before. Its crazy that this existed. A front switch D-51 in the new power generation, with light. That's right, a front switch Plarail SL with lights.

[Image: i-img1080x720-1587261150yo3nfy2538.jpg][Image: i-img1080x720-15872611892ck1ai664210.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super
Wow, that is a perfect condition box for being so old.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • violater
(04-19-2020, 03:31 AM)Vio Wrote: This prototype 211系 in the 60th Anniversary site & 1987 catalogue had different windows than the 211系 that are released before, and is never released in the market before.

[Image: EV7-UKX9-Uw-AELr-ID.png]

These guys are in too.

[Image: 1.jpg][Image: EV8-GTz-CUEAILLj6.jpg]
   Window Design Prototype      Linear Express Prototype

Question is how did MLU00X1 become JEX 007, blue become red, and Linear Express become Linear Motor Car. What kind of prototype was entirely scrapped from base design to catalogue design? The answer is it was not realised because of the painting cost. It seems that there is only 1 printed of each type, and it is the ultimate Phantom Gem because there is only 1 in the world. (But that won't be counted because it is not released to the public)
  • Super
I like that MLU00X1, its different and I am all about being different. Was that originally modeled after a real train?
Yes it is. In 1988 there is a MLU00X1 - MLU00X2, http://www.nbbk.sakura.ne.jp/npp/2019-11/2019-1107.html
  • Super
Thanks Vio, sure wish they had made a few more Plarails to give at least a minor chance at getting one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • violater
White rails made in Japan, they have the grooves of today's rails. It is the first time that we are seeing one today. Made in China rail still under inspection.

[Image: EWNTt-G5-UMAAo8w-M.jpg][Image: EWSAyy-RVc-AESwgw.jpg][Image: EWSAzdr-U4-AEH6ts.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like violater's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super
Aren’t those white pieces from the snow blower set...I think it comes with white trees too.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
In addition to the Snowblower set, white ones also came with the Snow Country Rail Set in the more modern times.

[Image: img55bd82629862e-l.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
No Muddy, that snowblower set does not have white straight rails.
The only one made in Japan is the C12.ロータリーじょせつしゃ set, but has no white straight rails.
The other snowblower sets are not made in Japan. So it is impossible to say that the white rails from Japan came from these sets.

[Image: 555555.png]

Blue Made In China rail could come from the already known phantom gems Chinese Plarail sets.
But that looks like a Gray rail, so that one is under investigation. If anyone has the Yurikamome Set and it's Gray rails, I'm begging you to post them here. (because our team is not sure whether Yurikamome Set made in China during 1998 has sandpaper surface rails or not, and there is a controversy in our communications channel about this)

This is a Yurikamome Set, but images of the rails are so blur: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/q328969082
[Image: 7777.png][Image: 8888.png]
  • Super