[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • AOF04, Super
What a great idea for a little set! Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
Thats a great picture Dr Chris, thanks

I am assuming that the 9001 & 9002 are the only ones in real life?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
We got one! We got one!!
Won it last night...will get it here ASAP maybe next week! Smile
[Image: 84-B5-B207-80-FB-4456-93-D1-3-DEB4040296-E.jpg]
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • chrisjo, violater
Hopefully you will get it next week Muddy. I believe the Japan Post is way late on their International packages due to the virus and who knows how long the International receiving of the USPS is going to take. I say this as I have had an EMS package in the Japan Post since April 4th. It was with them for ten days and this is EMS. I believe its in the Air now but certainly not sure how long it will sit in either New York or Chicago waiting for Custom clearances. Good luck
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Wow, I would love to have one of those! Maybe I can spring for it since I’m able to work more hours right now. I’m an essential employee (who knew?) and pretty much the last man standing in my department! (Yes, we were strongly advised to get tested for COVID and my test came back negative.)

Like some folks have noted, here in the US, the USPS is putting priority on essential goods shipments and there’s a backlog in international mail. I guess everybody here has seen this by now but all of the big online Japanese hobby retailers have suspended SAL shipments and EMS is delayed. I think private shippers like DHL are still an option but again with some delay in transit time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
DHL is slow too sadly.  I ordered some lego bricks from Lego.  It took about a month before I got order my order.  As long as I get what i ordered, i am fine with it.  

I too work in the front line but i haven't received any offer to do the covid testing due to shortage of test kits.  I will get priority if I show symptoms of the virus (touch on wood).
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
@OTR and Leyland

Thank you for being there for all of us!
(04-12-2020, 02:28 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: We got one! We got one!!
Won it last night...will get it here ASAP maybe next week! Smile

How much was it? Let me guess, around 1800 yen?
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Nope...2300
Play nice & have fun!!Smile