here are some cutoms i wanted to show

156 Replies, 71005 Views

I will most likely make more sheds using cardboard so yeah
[-] The following 1 user Likes Therealblack64YT's post:
  • Super
Since I am not good with arts and craft, I used lego to build my train shed.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Therealblack64YT
yeah I know right

Got ertl 10 cents for £2:00

[Image: 20200718-102856.jpg]looks kinda bad condition but still a good model i will make a homemade tugs models since I don't want to ruin ertl Ten cents and guess what i got him from a car boot sale good ain't it
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2020, 06:25 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Therealblack64YT's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
I like the rough look of 10 cents as Tug boats are not all pristine as they are constantly busy and can't afford to be taken out service  for a long period of time to be beautified. Can't tell from the picture but how big is he?

On another note: I had never heard of this character 10 Cents, is he in the Thomas series or a Tugboat series that I don't recall the name of?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Therealblack64YT
Ten Cents (not with digits) was the presumed main character of TUGS, an ill fated series created by some crew members of Thomas & Friends in the late '80s. After TUGS ended, numerous models made for it went on to be used in T&F (including Big Mickey, the only one so far to be a character in both shows). It predates Theodore Tugboat and has more realistic character designs, not to mention darker and more serious plot themes.

The ERTL Ten Cents is about the same size as the Thomas characters. Only he and Sunshine were made.
[-] The following 2 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super, Therealblack64YT
Tugs and here are some scale
[Image: 20200718-215829.jpg]here
[-] The following 3 users Like Therealblack64YT's post:
  • chrisjo, DalaGStanator, Super
Thanks Da-lag

Thanks T-Real, he/she is a good size and I like him/her.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Therealblack64YT
Received my Hornby Goods Shed and T-Real is correct about it being a size that fits these trains nicely. Through my searching there are several different variations of the same shed including on from a Hornby Thomas set. This one is new old stock and has a feel of an old English building in the country side with its stone walls. I will Post in my Thread once I have put it together and installed all the window and skylight glazing. The size may also be a perfect scale for the Plakids.

[Image: DSCN0586.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0590.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Off The Rails, Therealblack64YT
Super, I’ll be interested to see that model completed!

Over the past couple years, I’ve bought a bunch of those small, cheap Christmas village buildings from Dollar Tree and Walmart. They work pretty well scale-wise but they’re a bit limiting because of the winter detailing. Then again, they are pretty cheap!
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Therealblack64YT
I have Posted my thoughts on the Goods Shed version that I just received that is similar to T-Reals over HERE
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Therealblack64YT