What is the rarest Tomy/Plarail/TrackMaster item you own?

67 Replies, 21348 Views

@Vio & @Zwilling
Does this long conversation between the two of you have anything to do with the Title of this Thread?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
2nd generation ひかりごう. Some people say that his mold is even more rare than the first generation as it was manufactured in 1970 for only 2 years before transtioning to blue white ひかりごう. There are 2 types of this, one with window band and one without. I heard the one with window band is the transitional mold and it was manufactured for less than 5 months before turning blue white. Sorry, but not even in the consideration as one of the rarest.
The title of the Thread is simple 'The Rarest Item a Member owns' not what is the rarest train.
(05-25-2021, 11:57 PM)Super Wrote: @Vio & @Zwilling
Does this long conversation between the two of you have anything to do with the Title of this Thread?

Sorry, in the process of extending the list of rarest topics, we went off topic in the process. I guess we should make a discussion thread about the "rarest Plarails in existence" instead of talking in the "rarest Plarail you own" thread.

Well, this post counts so leave this one here.
(05-25-2021, 11:53 PM)Zwilling Wrote: This guy. Is he a candidate for rarest?

[Image: IMG-2230.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2021, 12:04 AM by Super.)
We do have this Thread Vio... https://blueplastictracks.com/showthread...ght=rarest
(05-18-2021, 12:29 PM)Super Wrote: I was hoping you and the 'Team' would give us your choice of what is the rarest as I think you all have the worlds greatest knowledge on this subject. Thanks Vio. Smile

We were expanding on this post while forgetting the title. Sorry about that Super.
Thanks Vio, much appreciated. Smile
Oops, got detracked too far. Sorry about that moderators and admins. Don't mind my last past because that is part of my collection.