Palitoy Log Delivery Train Set

24 Replies, 9576 Views

There were some from Plarail Expo 2005.

Blue tanker with yellow wheels, green tanker with red wheels, red tanker with yellow wheels. All with the プラレール logo on the sides.
Ahhhh...thats it....I am not seeing things...woohoo, still got it. Big Grin

Were those giveaways at the 2005 Expo, for sale as a 3 piece set or were they prizes in one of the childrens games?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Was distributed in one of the children's games, each one was fished out separately so you need to play 3 games to collect all 3.
In 2006, the tankers were replaced with other products so it was only released to the public for less than 1 year in an event that only lasted a few days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super
Thank you Vio for the great information on these. I love watching the children playing the fishing game at the Expos in the YouTube videos. No wonder they are hard to find as they were only available for one Expo. I need to get my hands on some. Thanks again Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • violater
Although I am not entirely sure whether it was a Plarail Fishing game or other modes of games like "Guess The Route" or "Plarail Match The 3 Cars Lottery". 2005 Plarail Expo world is quite mysterious and most children and parents have forgotten the event.
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super