Grey Track

46 Replies, 24235 Views

The main motor car in Plarail Advance is in Car 2. If you put the stopper rail to one side, one car of will always be off the platform.  Confused

-plarnold
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2020, 03:45 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like plarnold's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
I remember that the guy from the video Super posted above said he used Revell hobby paint on these tracks. It had held up the best of all the paints he had tried.

Unfortunately, that brand isn’t available for those of us in the US right now. Maybe that’ll change with the collapse of the Testors brand under Rustoleum’s mismanagement and Revell-Monogram being brought under the Revell Germany corporate umbrella after the failure of Hobbico under equally bad management.

Yeah, that got a bit “ranty” didn’t it? Sorry, just count me as Mad On The Internet (MOTI)!
[-] The following 3 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • chrisjo, Super, Tharazero1
(08-12-2020, 04:24 AM)Super Wrote: Vio had confirmed that the D-51 First Try Sets track are dark gray but since they don't make a switch like this in light gray (that I know of)  I think it would look better on a Layout with all light gray than using a blue one.

The other Tomica World set that I think Thara missed in the original Post may have been the very Rare Blue EMD F-unit which has a Loop of regular gray rails. Best of luck trying to find one Smile

[Image: 003-zpse1effe7e.jpg]
Ahhh yes I discovered this set way back, I knew where the only one was for sale. I showed an image to the Tomy community and I believe Super was the one with enough tenacity to find the treasure without my help.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • Tharazero1
so i should get all my Gray track and sell it I have a ton i do not really need it as I have more blue track than I could ever use at once
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
if you sell the double curve bridge tracks (sorry I don't know the proper term for it), I am interested.  That depends on the price of course.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
Hi Geris

So nice to see you here, taking a break from your massive Lego Collection and YouTube videos?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, Tharazero1
(09-04-2020, 12:01 AM)Super Wrote: Hi Geris

So nice to see you here, taking a break from your massive Lego Collection and YouTube videos?

Yeah  I miss playing with Tomy Plarail.
[-] The following 3 users Like Gerisplarail1's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super, Tharazero1