Every single Plarail Thomas box visualized

12 Replies, 6219 Views

Haha, I recognize a few of those boxes as being from my own collection. Glad to see the photos are being put to good use.

There is a second major version of the 90s Thomas box from when they updated him to have three wheels, they used a different shot from the TV series. Not my photo, but it is from the listing I bought this version from.
[Image: o415538783-1.jpg]

There are also an inbetween version of Thomas' box that has the Britt Allcroft logo instead of the very early English logo in the blue stripe (I'm missing this version)
[Image: Plarail-Thomasbox1.jpg]

Henry's box was similarly updated, the one in the chart is the Made in Japan era 1993/1994 box. I do have the updated version of his box
[Image: IMG-20200904-160838.jpg]

I believe there are a number of 90s box revisions I am still missing of multiple characters. In particular I would love to find a Made in Japan James. I also do not have any boxed 90s versions of Gordon, Toby, Duck, Donald, Ben, Diesel, or Mavis as of now. I also do not have a boxed Splatter and Dodge in Magic RR packaging or a boxed Powerful Gordon
I have a website where I have been writing about and photographing many of the sets and pieces that I find interesting.
[-] The following 4 users Like DuckGWR's post:
  • DalaGStanator, generic_truck_69420, Super, Tharazero1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Every single Plarail Thomas box visualized - by DuckGWR - 09-28-2020, 05:09 PM