Thanks BluePlasticTracks!!

2 Replies, 2038 Views

Thanks so much for being a safe place to come talk about trains! I'm glad that we were all able to come here and have it be a truly inclusive place, where we don't have to worry about politics or other things! And have a place where we can have different opinions or ideas and not have them torn to shreds! I'll be leaving for a couple of years, but I'll be glad to sign back in once I return! Thanks again!
Modeling the LNER (and some Thomas stuff) in OO Scale.
[-] The following 7 users Like TrainMan2001's post:
  • DalaGStanator, FfarquharDeveloper, Finno, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, Super, Tharazero1
Its been a pleasure having you here T-Man. Good luck in all you do and come back when you can and give us an update to what you have been doing.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • TrainMan2001
You're very welcome. We appreciate the kind words and hope you'll have fun during the coming period. You really are one of the more essential members to a community like this that I've come to know, especially when some of us need help from a full time member of the fanbase (like in the Trivia or Fun Facts game or anything regarding books and episodes). We shall miss you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • TrainMan2001