Talking Thomas and Sodor Island Set

13 Replies, 6031 Views

Of course Thomas would look best with his coaches! Too bad no one in Takara Tomy followed the same train of thoughts, Tharazero...  Undecided
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super, Tharazero1
Yes exactly!
That’s why I thought is was such a great idea, because I thought they were doing an updated old style Fisher Price type talking Thomas.
If I had know that it was tender driven I would have expected a new designed motorized Annie to complete with FisherPrice new 3D versions.
I do like Thara’s idea of using the existing motorized Annie to power him way better than using that green car though.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Mister No, Super, Tharazero1
I understand that tender driven trains are sometimes necessary option for special models like this one. Still, powered tenders, trucks, wagons, coaches etc. are just... not the way I like it. Locomotives should have "the power", and they shouldn't be pushed - they should pull the train, even the model train. Big Grin (I still don't understand why Plarail Emily couldn't be powered.) "Powered tender" always sounded slightly heretical to me. Confused
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super, Tharazero1
A most interesting video, it looks to be a new BPT afficiando in the making. Clearly he is most engaged with this marvel. I like the carpeting forming a back scene- very clever.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chops's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super