Layout Error Verification

24 Replies, 10346 Views

Looks like many people don't know about the error of Panorama 3. Seems like I was the original founder, posting this here just in case people steal my images. (Content security)

[Image: 1111.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super
(11-27-2020, 02:01 PM)Vio Wrote: Wrong. The lower slope from ground level to intermediate level is 1 part, the upper slope from intermediate level to pier level is 2 parts. 2 parts including the lower slope, and the elevated base with the height similar as intermediate level.

Thank you for that explanation, Vio! Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2020, 10:52 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
Is the lower of the higher 2 part slope the same piece as the 1 piece as the low slope? And can the slopes be stacked even higher?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(11-27-2020, 10:54 PM)Super Wrote: Is the lower of the higher 2 part slope the same piece as the 1 piece as the low slope?

No. It is just a stackable base without embedded tracks.

(11-27-2020, 10:54 PM)Super Wrote: And can the slopes be stacked even higher?

Yes, as the base is basically just a stack on curve block, it is definitely possible.
Thanks Vio

Question: My old brain is signalling me that these may have come in a different color once maybe in a set or sold separately...is my brain right?
Blue was single item and set.
Green was in set only. Has dark green base, light green slope.
  • Super
Ah Ha...there is still fires burning in my brain...I am not done yet Big Grin

Thanks Vio.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • violater
Radio Control, I Am A Driver, Blue Train back box layout

During this time, there were no big bridges for double track system. I used a similar bridge just to show you how the top part does not connect. Moreover, the bridge during this time was never advertised to be placed on the first generation double track piers. The 1st generation bridge (late mold) as in my demonstration and the 2nd generation bridge as in the box layout is only for single track usage.

[Image: Eo-Jmjo1-Uc-AE31hm.jpg][Image: Eo-Jmjpl-Vk-AMh-EFT.jpg][Image: Eo-Jmjsh-Vo-AA5-XWh.jpg][Image: Eo-Jmjxi-UUAEq7j5.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like violater's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
Wow, you have a keen eye spotting that way in the back. It was ingenious of someone at Plarail to make those 2 top pieces and the bottom center piece do double duty in the modern Iron bridges to make it a single or double wide.

On another note: do those red gantry's really stay up on the edges of the old yellow piers or do they flop off? Doesn't look like much to hold on to.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • violater
Those gantries are clipped on the rail, not the pier. It is impossible without the rail.
  • Super