Tomy holiday set parts needed

33 Replies, 10686 Views

Yes that is the one
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2020, 05:21 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes ajtrain944's post:
  • Super
Since his makes the same sound as yours, I wonder if this is a common problem with this model or this is what it sounds like for all of them.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Does anyone have an extra stow plow I could pickup from them?
  • Super
YouTuber 'Custom Trackmaster just started making them with molds and cast resin or something. He has 8 recent videos on them and there are several different types for different engines. Watch his videos for how to buy them as he says he no longer sells on Ebay. He also just did a video on purchasing the plastic gears you may be interested in.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjgiP5S...D9g/videos
I do not see his website or how to buy on any videos
Check this video out... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL4DozI6FIc
It seems that the Google 'My Business' listings for Custom Trackmasters products only appear if you are in the USA. They certainly don't show up in the UK anyway. This means that even if you know someone in the US, you can't see what's on offer so you can ask them to buy it for you. Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
Well that sucks. I would imagine there are quite a few hobbyists from outside the US that have friends within. I know he has said that he likes doing this as a service to the Thomas community and not trying to gouge and he is doing it by himself and is very busy as the interest in his stuff grows. My guess is the interest in the states is more than enough to handle for him alone.

I wonder if there is a way for you to get around not being able to see it or maybe I could download his catalog if he has one and PDF it? Do you have that Link Dr Chris...I will check it out.
Nothing comes up the only thing on google that comes up is a ohio location.
  • Super
His Facebook page shows a Link to buy things thats takes you to a PayPal page but it doesn't look like he doesn't have the Plows up there. He does show other things that may help Chrisjo though. I know nothing about FaceBook...can you message him there?
Custom Trackmasters FaceBook