Tomy holiday set parts needed

33 Replies, 10676 Views

Figured it out

Google custom trackmasters ohio and it comes up and you can buy it all from google 
[Image: Capture.png]
Click see all 

[Image: Capture1.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2020, 05:39 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like ajtrain944's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
Thanks AJ

Did you buy one?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ajtrain944
I am waiting to hear from him about combined shipping want to buy a few things
who knows what gear this is for replacement?

[Image: gear.png]

[Image: gear-2.png]

[Image: gear-3.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ajtrain944's post:
  • Super
Loads of these on eBay
Whether you'd get them before Christmas is a different matter. Can't you take the motor and gear from another engine meantime?

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
I actually forget what motor uses the 8 toothed gear but one does. I keep on hand the 8 - 10 -12 and even some 14 toothed gears for repairs so no matter what gear I need I have them for an un-expected  job.
If i wanted to buy all the sizes do I need the following?

082A
102A
122A
142A

Am I missing any other gears? I do not want to have to keep buying more.
Before you buy from Ebay via China...Check Amazon...I have bought gears from this seller in the past and delivery is fast. He has or at least had many sizes and number of teeth too. There are also gears that need a 2.5 mm hole but I can't remember if they are for the axles or in the motor so its probably better for you to buy 'as needed' unless you are planning on buying huge Lots of broken engines.

Othmro US
Will do! I got some last night. I have been buying like a mad man lately. Need them for large lots.

I ended up buying a 6 pack sticker and 5 pack snow plow from custom trackmasters. He replied to my Facebook message and sent me a combined shipping PayPal invoice. Will post photos when they arrive!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ajtrain944's post:
  • Super
Fantastic......you have the bug bad....we have all been there......and we like it!    [Image: happy-yes-smiley-emoticon.gif]