Does anybody have a Neville and Hiro tender?

9 Replies, 5001 Views

Hi all, hope you are all doing well.

Just wondering, does anyone have a tender for Hiro and Neville lying about? Because I have a Neville and Hiro that are both tenderless and is starting to do my head in! Is there anyway I can source them without having to buy another Hiro and Neville? Thanks all!
"Neville is a steamie who looks like a diesel. He's enthusiastic, friendly and always ready to help out the team. Neville never holds a grudge and can always be found with a smile on his face"
[-] The following 3 users Like TubeTrain's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Super, Tharazero1
Check your PMs
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
I guess it goes without saying that you have checked Ebay UK, right Tube?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
One has indeed, no such luck. I even browsed Facebook Marketplace on the off chance they had one, no luck, but did manage to nab some really old dark blue track for £4
"Neville is a steamie who looks like a diesel. He's enthusiastic, friendly and always ready to help out the team. Neville never holds a grudge and can always be found with a smile on his face"
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2020, 05:18 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes TubeTrain's post:
  • Super
Hope they show up for you. Maybe one that is a junker and doesn't run would be cheap enough to just use the tender plus have some engine parts for future train repairs?
There is currently a Neville tender on eBay for .99 cents.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
For some reason this episode came to mind just now, I can't imagine why.  I searched through all my spares boxes, I found Neville's and Hiro's tenders, said he could have them for free, packed them up and sent them off with proof of posting.

Did he ever get them?  I don't know, because I never heard another word.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Well that is just RUDE! Angry

TubeTrain...did you receive this generous gift?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
maybe the package was one of the unfortunate packages victims of portch pirates... or maybe some other cases, fell of when being delivered, etc...
That is very generous, i like when people do this.
mostly Plarail items
[-] The following 1 user Likes PerkyHydrAan's post:
  • Super
Certainly the optimistic approach Perky  Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan