Merry Christmas 2020

6 Replies, 3366 Views

A Merry Christmas to all from Pleasant Point, New Zealand. 6.00am and I have had to unlease the wild kids to see what santa brought (couldn't hold them back any longer) I hope Santa brought you all your favorite trains. AOF
[-] The following 4 users Like AOF04's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No, Super, Tharazero1
We live in a crazy time, and it's hard to wish someone happiness ... because we doubt it ourselves. But it's Christmas! May this Christmas make us at least a bit happier. Lots of love, warmth, health and cakes! Even if it's the end of the world, why not light the Christmas lights up? Light is always beautiful and testifies to how darkness can never be the last...

Merry Christmas everyone, with an old Croatian Christmas hymn
"At This Time of the Year, Peace is Proclaimed to the World"!
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, Tharazero1
Merry Christmas Mr. No!!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Mister No, Super, Tharazero1
Merry Christmas AOF04!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
Merry Christmas everyone.
[-] The following 3 users Like drew5195's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Tharazero1
Mr No, I’m in the same place but I enjoyed watching your video. Thanks for posting it!
[-] The following 3 users Like Off The Rails's post:
Woke up the a fresh blanket of snow covering everything. There wasn't a trace of snow last night when I went to bed so this was a pleasant surprise especially for the children. More times than not we haven't had a white Xmas in my lifetime so this was nice to have at the end of an exhausting year.

No matter how you celebrate anything at this time of year, Happy Holidays to all! [Image: carols.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Tharazero1