These are the trains used on the CW.Design track:

touch-rail

[-] The following 3 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No, Super
So cute!  Heart
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
Yes they are cute little buggers. So I assume that none of they are motorized?

I didn't know that the little shunters in TaskForce's video was made out of paper. They looked more like customs.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Not battery powered, but pull back. Turns out I was wrong thinking they had no motorised locos (just not battery powered).

Customs don't have to be repaints/rebuilds of existing items and can be made of just about anything. The Henry body for my Spencer is cardboard and wood, and he still counts as a custom.
Thanks for that link Chris!

For those more familiar with Japanese railroading, any idea what this little critter is called?

[Image: C604-C7-BD-D3-B2-49-EB-9003-B982832-CA51-D.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
(12-31-2020, 01:11 PM)Off The Rails Wrote: For those more familiar with Japanese railroading, any idea what this little critter is called?

That's another two hours of my life gone. It was a switcher built by Nippon Sharyo (日本車輌製造) and operated by Nippon Express (日本通運) for Nippon Paper Industries (日本製紙) at the Kitaoji freight station (北王子貨物駅) which was about 6km NW of downtown Tokyo and closed in 2014. An 18-story apartment block now occupies the site.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator
The Master Researcher to the rescue again  [Image: nodding-yes-by-a-very-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • chrisjo
Thanks Chris! That’s a big help in tracking down the history of that locomotive.
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
"tracking down"...get it?  lol  [Image: animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(12-31-2020, 07:21 PM)Super Wrote: "tracking down"...get it?  lol  [Image: animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]

[Image: 462-BA61-C-4-BC7-49-DA-9-A75-844-C117-D279-C.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super