TnA Percy and James in AU?

12 Replies, 6918 Views

(01-29-2021, 12:27 PM)v8eatrice Wrote: Finally, after a long search, I found one in Au, needed his drive wheel gear replaced and had to fix the fuse in the tender.

Also a new addition from Powerful Gordon Mike in the Back Left.

3 more engines, and the Tna Collection is complete.

So you were the one who won that junk lot that came up for sale on eBay, must say myself, didn't expect it to go for that much but congratulations on the find!
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2021, 12:46 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • v8eatrice
(01-30-2021, 08:05 AM)Tharazero1 Wrote: So you were the one who won that junk lot that came up for sale on eBay, must say myself, didn't expect it to go for that much but congratulations on the find!

Ah, were you the other person bidding on it? I must say, it did go for quite a bit, but I guess it sort of turned out in the end, finally have one of the engines that has been on the wanted list for a long time. Apart from practically everything having a broken drive wheel gear, they worked pretty well apart from the TnA Thomas (He still had batteries in there and they looked as if they had been there since 2003, and a broken "on/off" switch in the back). I already have 2 UK Thomas's, so I'm not really mad, but I want to get a move on with repairing him.

If you're looking for a TNA James, I literally just saw this come up on ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tomy-Trackmaste...4612022241
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2021, 12:45 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes v8eatrice's post:
  • Tharazero1
(01-30-2021, 08:56 AM)v8eatrice Wrote: Ah, were you the other person bidding on it?

I was, but i stopped bidding once it reached about $40
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2021, 12:47 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • v8eatrice