FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

249 Replies, 89244 Views

Great idea for replacing the fake rods with something new, well done Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, FfarquharDeveloper
What a highly impressive and unexpected method. Makes more sense than the idea I had for him or Skarloey (normal rods with black at the trailing wheels). While I'm not really a fan of the "TOMY Oliver style", I do know there's no other way to do it. One time, I recall you showed Edward rods for an upcoming project and I thought that was what they were for, but you answered in the negative. Hoping you could do the same with Skarloey too. Good work.
[-] The following 2 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • FfarquharDeveloper, Super
"Hoping you could do the same with Skarloey too. Good work."

Yes! I do indeed have plans to pull the exact same modification on Skarloey as well, I was never really a fan of those static rods on most engines.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 2 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
5.6.21 Update

Mostly Face repaints this update.

Thomas:
Repainted his face to match the expression from when he's on the flatbed in Trust Thomas.
[Image: 5-6-21-thomas.jpg]

Bill and Ben:
Faces repainted to match their faces from "We'll do it wrong!" from Bill, Ben, & Fergus.
[Image: 5-6-21-billben.jpg]

Murdoch:
Face repainted to match his face in Peace and Quiet better.
[Image: 5-6-21-murdoch.jpg]

Arthur:
Face repainted to uh IDK it's just some random series 8 episode.
[Image: 5-6-21-arthur.jpg]

Peter Sam:
Actual photo for the site this time.
[Image: 5-6-21-psam.jpg]

Scottish John:
Okay, I actually bothered to do some work with him again, did a bit of patching up.
[Image: 5-6-21-scotjohn.jpg]
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
  • DalaGStanator, Super
I really like your idea of painting the faces to look like they were in a particular episode Ffar...nice work Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
5/27/2021 Update

No new photos unfortunately for this update and probably no new photos at all until the week of the 25th of July as I'm working on a ton of things to reveal at the Entertrainment Junction Extravaganza.

However, there are some things that will be shown off on the 29th of July earliest and the 31st of July at the latest:

Projects 1, 2, & 3 (All three will be shown off at the event, 1 and 3 are complete, I still need to buy something off eBay for 2.)
Old Shape Henry
Bluebell
Old Slow Coach
Oliver
Lady
Wilbert
Fergus
Diesel 10
Splatter & Dodge
Skarloey
Peter Sam
Skarloey Railway Blue Coaches
Skarloey Railway Red Coaches

There will be photos of a lot of these projects around two months from Today, it's just that a ton of these will be entertrainment reveals. 
might throw in a photo on this post each week (maybe) on each Friday slowly as to still have stuff for revealing at the event.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
  • DalaGStanator, Super
Wow...you will have an exhibit at ' Enter-train-ment Junction' Ffar? Have you done this before?
There's an event that the Tank Engine Society is hosting at the end of July and I'm collaborating with a few other users and revealing a few things there, and no I have not done this before.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • DalaGStanator
This may sound like a really dumb question but uh, what's entertrainment junction?

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3cddLo...G2N8VDiTvA 
[Image: 795436713421701122.png?v=1]
from a google search:

"EnterTRAINment Junction is an indoor model railroad display located in West Chester Township, Ohio. This 25,000 square foot display consists of over 90 G-scale trains encompassing the early era of American railroading, the middle era, and the modern era." - Wikipedia
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • Tharazero1