FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 94455 Views

[Image: paint-it-black.jpg]

I love that pedestal for priming and painting. How do those clamps hold the objects being primed/painted without too many (visible) supports, and were they included with it? It looks very helpful, so I'd like to know more.

[Image: Bee-01.jpg]

If I hadn't seen the yellow dome, red chassis (not the frame) and no stickers, I would've legit thought I was looking at the original. Then again, the livery is a no brainer to imitate once you figure out how (and where) the black parts should be and how to apply them. Spot on, as predicted.

Spencer:
- Masked and ready for a repaint in silver.

That's something I've been considering trying to do ever since I saw Ucwepn's repaint, but I've held back from it due to fear of messing up the tender lining and nameplates (the latter of which are metallic [foil?], extremely thin and hard to reposition). My Spencer is now chiefly a placeholder Henry, which is another reason why I'm not doing it yet. Unless I'd just wrap him in aluminium foil/use a silver paint pen, I hope seeing your take will give me a bit more confidence. Looking forward to the repainted OSC as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by DalaGStanator - 02-06-2021, 05:40 PM