FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 94328 Views

HOW HAS IT BEEN A MONTH SINCE THE LAST UPDATE WHAT OK.

4/16/21 Update 1

S4 Duncan and Sir Handel:
Really just got tired of waiting to get new ones and knew that if I got replacements these two would go unused and seeing as my Childhood Skarloey and Rheneas were repainted I didn't want to let these two just go to waste sitting doing nothing so I primed them, I plan on painting them later. (Before asking these are Plarails; Sir Handel is a C10 and I don't know about Duncan as his Production Date Sticker was removed a long time ago.

Preparations for the priming:
[Image: 4-16-21-masking.jpg][Image: 4-16-21-prep-work.jpg]

After Priming:
[Image: 4-16-21-duncan-shell-primed.jpg][Image: 4-16-21-chassis.jpg][Image: 4-16-21-sir-handel.jpg]

I hope I can get these two done as a weekend project. Slightly unrelated but I am going to be upset if the Duncan prop is revealed after I finish Duncan. (Context: Sir Handel's S4 prop is currently in Preservation with no lighting or filters to mess with the color. I'm going to be upset if Duncan is revealed and I had the paint color wrong because of the lighting filter.)

4/16/21 Update 2

Sir Handel:
Just painted him up with a Blue. I'll have to check what kind and brand it is but he was just painted up in an Acrylic Blue.
[Image: Sir-Handel-Repainted.jpg]
Sir Handel in his new Base coat of Blue
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 04-17-2021, 12:41 AM