FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

249 Replies, 89171 Views

Oh...excellent work Ffar. Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
9/23/2021 Update

Just to clarify to anyone reading this in the future. All dates are formatted in the US Dating System. This post is for September 23rd, 2021.

Algy:
I reshaped Bertie's nose and added on Milliput to help reshape the front of Algy.
Algy is a bus who works near the Little Western who appeared in the Annuals (and should've appeared in the show in my opinion).

Algy's first appearance depicts him as literally a yellow bertie with a red stripe. I don't like Yellow Algy because it just doesn't seem fitting so like most people with Algy I'm going with his Second design, a Damiler CVD6SD bus, or in simpler terms, a blue bus of different design.

(Pictured Algy's First Design on the left and his second design on the right)
[Image: algy-mk1.png][Image: algy-and-bertie.png]

Algy is being made out of my Childhood Hit Toys Bertie, as I'm low on Yellow-Grey I am using Milliput Superfine White to do Algy. I've still got to add a bit more to get Algy's shape but he's close to being done shape-wise.
- Cheeks
- Leveling out the windows
- Destination Board (the thingy in the center of the front of his roof)

Here is Algy on his own and with Bertie.
[Image: algy-base1.jpg][Image: algy-base1-with-bertie.jpg]

I'm gonna try making an effort not to bottle up custom projects and keep them private until completed and instead post as much as I can without interfering with other responsibilities.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
I like the blue Algy too.
9/23/2021 Update 2

Just to clarify to anyone reading this in the future. All dates are formatted in the US Dating System. This post is for September 23rd, 2021.

Algy:

I got more progress done on Algy and now the reshaping is done. I just need to prime and sand Algy before I can paint him up on Saturday.
[Image: algy-and-bertie-day-2.jpg][Image: algy-day-2.jpg]

Sir Handel:

Used excess milliput to add a bit tomy missed.
[Image: sir-lamedel.jpg]
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • Super
Is the Milliput easy to sand/file or is it hard?
Yellow-grey is hard to sand and file, best for getting a hulk done, superfine white is more for edges and detailing.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
  • DalaGStanator
9/25/2021 Update

Algy:
Fully completed now.
The Bertie I used to make Algy was Brtie for approximately 4,800 days before the Algy customization began.
The Bertie was completely changed 4,808 days after it's original production day 209S8 (July 27, 2008)
[Image: algymidpaint.jpg][Image: algy-painted-blue.jpg][Image: algymidpaint2.jpg][Image: algycomplete.jpg]
[Image: algy-1.jpg][Image: algy-2.jpg][Image: algy-terence-and-bertie.jpg][Image: algy-bottom.jpg]
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 2 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
I like Algy Smile
perhaps i should've thought of a better title for this thread

10/17/21 Update

Henry's Tunnel:
I've started work on Henry's tunnel, 4 tracks can run through currently and the tunnel still has a lot of carving work to be done.
[Image: Henrys-tunnel-01.jpg]

Mavis: 
As pictured in the photo of Henry's Tunnel, I have repainted my TOMY Mavis' face and have touched up on her tram plates.
- Before (Left) & After (Right)
[Image: Mavis-Before.jpg][Image: Mavis-After.jpg]
Additionally, I found the 2021 Thomas Motorized wave in-stores at a Kroger and picked up the Thomas • Terence pack (as pictured in the Henry's tunnel photo. (I didn't feel like making a separate post, it's not important enough to warrant one.)
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
  • Super
Here I always assumed that Mavis was a He Undecided