FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 94403 Views

2023/03/23 Update

been awhile again, no promises that i wont go missing for another few months again
this thread is basically just becoming a "customs and whatever else is happening that i find interesting enough to share" thread
also i've been gone for quite a bit now, when DID we get a site font update this is much softer and nicer on the eyes!

custom thomas faces and custom james faces. donald and douglas or percy will be next to get custom faces. it all depends what im feeling the day i want to do sculptwork
[Image: thomasfaces.png] [Image: outdatedjamesfaces.png]

also went to barcelona and spain last week, we were supposed to ride the train but our train was canceled and we ended up getting a 16 hour bus ride instead of the originally scheduled 2 hour train ride.

i might make those french flatbeds with the rectangular buffers those were pretty cool and funky
[Image: P1030556.jpg]

[Image: P1030599.jpg] [Image: P1030745.jpg]

[Image: P1030827.jpg]
[Image: P1030876.jpg]
[Image: P1040007.jpg] [Image: P1040013.jpg]

also its not plarail but im gonna repaint a hotwheels porsche 935 to be jazz from the transformers g1 cartoon, just thought i'd share that for whenever i get the paint stripper to remove the factory paint and alfie's paint so i can repaint both of them.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 5 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • Arch, DalaGStanator, Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, generic_truck_69420, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 03-23-2023, 04:45 PM