FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 94442 Views

The James photos are slightly outdated. I have updated them since.
The Thomas scared face is a direct reference to a video FlyingPringle made and posted prior to his departure from Twitter. However, I can't share it here or explicitly namedrop it here so if you know, you know.

Mona Lisa and Eiffel Tower were both in France.
That is a viaduct by Gaudi in Spain along with some other architecture in Spain.
French flatbeds are in France.
it was one continuous trip left the us airport, got to paris france for a layover, got to spain, explored barcelona spain, took an excruciatingly long bus ride to paris, explored paris, left same paris airport, got back to us airport, got home

I could start a photography thread, I do have quite a few photos from the trip although several have me in them and I don't exactly fancy showing my face.

also minor update

2023/03/25 Update

- ordering some more parts for upcoming customs today, most notably Pip, Emma, and the Works Diesel.
- it would be really funny (and it seems really likely) if all three of them were finished before i got the STL for Bear fixed and him printed out
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 2 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 03-25-2023, 10:34 PM