FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 94334 Views

Due to the new image cap of 10 I am making separate posts on the thread for each major thing. If one of the admins would like to merge the posts to make one massive megapost like I used to feel free to.

2023/8/1 Update - Ryan the Purple Engine

[Image: august2023-ryan1.jpg] [Image: august2023-ryan2.jpg] [Image: august2023-ryan3.jpg] [Image: august2023-ryan4.jpg]

So here's Ryan, now completed, I don't think I've shown him off here before. So he was printed a few months ago using esun white filament on an Ender 3 printer. Sanded down with filler putty and he takes a screw and nut from a TM2 engine. The face is a cast of a TM2 Ryan but I'm not really happy with how it looks, I think i'll end up just getting a TM2 ryan and outright replacing it with it's face and making a new mold with the face removed.

He is primarily painted in Apple Barrel's Neon Purple, with FolkArt Rose Gold Metallic, Apple Barrel Black, Apple Barrel Country Grey, and Tamiya TS-49 Bright Red. Fitted with one of my 3d printed lamps from the eSun filament. Not really a fan of eSun but I do need more white filament so I can print out more lamps.

2023/8/1 Update - The Pack

[Image: thepack1.jpg][Image: thepack2.jpg]

[Image: thepack3.jpg][Image: thepack4.jpg][Image: thepack5.jpg][Image: thepack6.jpg]

Now for a few more characters, here's the new additions to The Pack: Alfie, Oliver, Kelly, Byron, and Patrick.

Alfie was fully repainted in TS-35 Park Green with hand-painted number 12s.
Oliver had his little cap shortened a bit to be a bit more accurate, also gained the black underneath the teeth.
Kelly had a face repaint and I painted the rims of the rims red. I do plan on getting him new wheels.
Byron is just Byron, I got him as a birthday present from a friend.
Patrick has had a bumper extension and face repaint and I plan on extending his front windshield up a bit as they're curiously just smaller for some reason.

2023/8/1 Update - Max and Monty

[Image: maxmontyaug2023.jpg][Image: maxmontyaug2023b.jpg][Image: maxmontyaug2023c.jpg][Image: maxmontyaug2023d.jpg][Image: maxmontyaug2023e.jpg]

Here's Max and Monty so far, they're fully 3d printed with TPU Tires and PLA bodies. Their hoods and roofs were sanded down and had tamiya filler putty applied ontop to smoothen them out, admittedly I didn't fully sand them down like I should've but I could honestly care less, they're turning out good enough for my liking for now at least.
They'll be using casts of the TWR Faces when I get to casting them.
They're painted similar to Sixteen with TS-49 with a coat of TS-12 applied on top.

Also noticing it kinda becomes its own little megathread on its own, that's neat.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2023, 08:17 AM by FfarquharDeveloper.)
[-] The following 3 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • DalaGStanator, generic_truck_69420, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 08-01-2023, 08:08 AM