FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 94342 Views

2023/8/1 Update - Jenny and Pearl Penny

So this is my interpretation of Jinty, ended up naming her Jenny and genderswapping her to make her a bit more unique in the sea of stock standard Jinties lifted from the books.
She uses Emily's face, partially because I didn't want to make a new sculpt because I was tired.
[Image: jenny1.jpg][Image: jenny2.jpg][Image: jenny3.jpg][Image: jenny4.jpg][Image: jenny5.jpg][Image: jenny6.jpg]

And this is my interpretation of Pug, ended up naming her Penny after Vincent said "you had the names jennifer and penelope and you said lets do jenny but not penny" so I changed her name to Penny and also genderswapping her to make her a bit more unique in the sea of stock standard Pugs lifted from the books.
[Image: pearl1.jpg][Image: pearl2.jpg][Image: pearl3.jpg]

Both are painted in TS-14 Gloss Black with Apple Barrel Snow White and Red Apple Lining, complemented by a Country Grey footplate. Only difference between the two paint application wise is that Penny's bufferbeams are hand painted red, while Jenny's are spray painted TS-49 Bright Red. I've already gone into detail how I built Jenny but I haven't gone into detail with Pearl.

She was made partly out of that Ben I got back in November and the Ben I got back in 2020, an amalgamation of Spare Bens. The bufferbeam tops were cut down and the footplate was straightened out. Then filler putty was used to fix the back and sides of the cab to be smooth.

2023/8/1 Update - Emily's Coaches

These are Emily's Coaches, I asked for a matching paint a few months ago, got nowhere, and then just yolo'd it and painted them in Grey Primer -> TS-14 -> TS-43
The roofs were accomplished by cutting off the Annie and Clarabel roof vents and replacing them with a single strip of styrene superglued down.
The brake coach was made by using milliput to fill in windows.

[Image: Emilycoaches2023-1.jpg][Image: Emilycoaches2023-2.jpg][Image: Emilycoaches2023-3.jpg][Image: Emilycoaches2023-4.jpg]

Paints used are the following in this order.

Tamiya Light Grey Primer (spray, tall can)
Tamiya TS-14 Black
Tamiya TS-43 Racing Green
Apple Barrel Matte Yellow
Apple Barrel Gloss White
Apple Barrel Matte Black

And that's MOST of the major mods and customizations I can remember doing and bringing up in this thread. I hope it wasn't disappointing or underwhelming.

There should be a video coming out sometime, probably in the middle of August, of pretty much most new additions to my collection since 2021 since I haven't taken a headcount since then, I skipped out on a 2022 collection video so I'm jumping straight into a 2023 collection video this year.

Hoping to properly make video custom showcases for each of these customs monthly in better detail and show them running on sets, just gotta build the sets still, it's been over a year since I started building props and I'm not even close I need a new backdrop.

Anyways that's probably all I have for now, time to disappear for a few weeks, or maybe i won't [soldier tf2 laugh goes here]

see yall around
-- roxaclock
(username change across most platforms was a recent thing)
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2023, 08:49 AM by FfarquharDeveloper.)
[-] The following 3 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • DalaGStanator, generic_truck_69420, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 08-01-2023, 08:26 AM