FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 94314 Views

2023/8/6 Update - Isobella, Pip and Emma

Pip and Emma

remember the various times i brought pip and emma up? well here's a progress photo finally.
[Image: pipemma-01.jpg]
They're painted in TS-23 Light Blue, TS-34 Camel Yellow, and TS-7 Racing White currently.
They differ from their appearance in the illustrations just a tad bit:
1. They are painted in a lighter shade of blue, this was originally in an attempt to make them match the Blue Express Coaches but more retroactively match characters like D199, D7101, D5701, and Old Stuck Up, all of which will also be painted in the lighter shade of blue.
2. Following up with that they're a lighter blue because they are TV styled, more specifically model series styled, as such they have grey faces rather than embedded faces like most takes of pair.
3. They'll most likely have NWR written on the sides of them.
4. Also the windows are a bit off, I forgot to do some of it correctly and I'm too far in the painting process to chuck it out and start from square one again so I'm just rolling with it.

Emma's been a bit problematic while painting though, hence the masking tape still being there, although both have gone relatively alright, I think out of all of my customs Pip and Emma have taken the cake of most infuriating customs.

Isobella

[Image: isobella-01.jpg][Image: isobella-02.jpg][Image: isobella-03.jpg]

Made out of my only TOMY Elizabeth, I cut the nose slightly and resculpted the mouth, then I repainted her in TS-34 Camel Yellow and hand painted all the details, then I cut off the old front wheel fenders and replaced them with new ones made out of milliput, which were sculpted slightly higher to mimic the prop's higher fenders. Then the front and the drive wheel rims were masked off and repainted yellow, after which the drive wheels were cleaned up and the entire front was repainted black + the other colors as it was much easier to do that then use more masking tape + the rims had to be repainted anyways. After that she was given a TS-13 Gloss Clearcoat.
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2023, 01:12 AM by FfarquharDeveloper.)
[-] The following 2 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 08-07-2023, 01:11 AM