FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 94448 Views

2023/8/21 Update

Bear:
[Image: 2023-8-21-bear.jpg]
Redesigned the Bodyshell entirely from scratch and then printed it in another Sunlu PLA Plus filament which takes bending much better.

Big City Engine
[Image: 2023-8-21-big-city-engine.jpg]
Casted twr face and swapped tender, up next is getting rid of the old face and stripping the paint to use as a master mold for all future Henry faces.

Duncan
[Image: 2023-8-21-duncan-mid-repaint.jpg]
Currently undergoing repaint, will be redoing the nameplates.
TS-34

Edward, Henry, Gordon, and Percy
[Image: 2023-8-21-face-updates.jpg]
Removed all of their faces and now they all have alt faces, although Gordon and Percy are the only ones to have any completed alt faces.
Edward has smiling, shocked, and wincing. Henry has smiling and angry. Gordon has smiling and angry (from powerful gordon). Percy has smiling, angry, and tired (from rc percy)
[Image: 2023-8-21-face-updates-with-james.jpg]
James (left) for reference.

George:
[Image: 2023-8-21-george.jpg]
Finally got around to printing him out, now all that's left is making him look remotely decent.
[Image: 2023-8-21-new-additions.jpg]

Old Shape Henry:
[Image: 2023-8-21-old-shape-henry-mid-repaint.jpg]
After remodeling his firebox and repainting the face he has been painted in this nice lovely green.
TS-22

The Sodor Mail Vans:
[Image: 2023-8-21-sodor-mail-vans.jpg]
These are something I briefly mentioned once.
So here they are, the Sodor Mail Vans, making their grand debut here on my thread, I say grand debut here because I have posted progress photos elsewhere before.
These are printed in Hatchbox Green (all chassis and 4 of the vans) and Blue (2 of the vans)
The first four are missing springs on one side which will have to be added by hand when sanding and filling in the gaps on the mail vans when I get them ready for painting later this week. They are all held onto the chassis with a screw and nut from a TrackMaster 2 Engine. These vans were essentially the test dummies for my own prints later down the line for projects like regular utility vans and other express coach length items.

Tender Couplings:
[Image: tender-couplings.jpg]
I designed a Tender Coupling in Tinkercad and then printed it out in Black Overture TPU filament.

Max and Monty:
[Image: 2023-8-21-max-and-monty.jpg] [Image: 2023-8-21-max.jpg] [Image: 2023-8-21-monty.jpg]
They're finally complete.
The twins use the wooden railway faces recast and then had the lower and back sections rebuilt due to mold and resin imperfections. Max and Monty have different eyebrows and as such I cannot swap their faces around unfortunately.

also there's ned but he's just a face since I haven't designed his internal mechanisms in full and haven't printed him out.
oh yeah a tidmouth sheds cad design i made exists too but i'll upload photos of that when i start printing the absolute beast of a build
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2023, 07:38 AM by FfarquharDeveloper.)
[-] The following 3 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, generic_truck_69420

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 08-21-2023, 07:30 AM