FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 94372 Views

2023/9/19 Update

so anyways Transformers still has a massive grasp on me, my source: I impulse bought legacy tfa prowl on sunday when legacy tfa bumblebee leaked (& also had a bit of influence here with the creative process)

ok now for the stuff everyone checks this thread for:

Pip and Emma
So here's Pip and Emma, finally completed!
Since the last time they've been seen on a post here, they've been given new faces, Emma's been made the power car, and she has shades now.
[Image: pipemma-complete001.jpg][Image: pipemma-complete002.jpg]

Some closeups of them.
[Image: pipemma-complete003.jpg][Image: pipemma-complete006.jpg][Image: pipemma-complete005.jpg][Image: pipemma-complete004.jpg]

Here they are with coaches
[Image: pipemma-complete007.jpg][Image: pipemma-complete008.jpg][Image: pipemma-complete010.jpg][Image: pipemma-complete009.jpg]

Okay so some of you are probably wondering about the thought process behind all the visual differences on them from their counterparts in the books.
1. Emma's Shades
-- transformers brainrot, okay so I saw a gif of some transformers characters with shades and there was a pair of pink heart shades and I liked that a lot and wanted to try that out on Emma

2. Emma being the power car
-- this is a direct result of her getting the shades

3. The grey faces
-- I follow a TVS artstyle for the most part which means the grey faces are a standard across most characters, pip and emma were incredibly close to being exempt from this rule and it was a very hard choice to make but I ultimately settled on the grey faces as it gave me more creative control with their faces.

4. The makeup
-- The Sodor Island 3d / Wildnorwester models of Pip and Emma have black lips and that served as inspiration for the black lipstick (earthspark skywarp and novastorm had some influence here aswell) the eyeliner??? was just added on to try and balance out the faces.

5. The shift to slightly different and more brighter colors.
-- I wanted to reuse the blue express coaches for them (albeit the coaches are bit too dark, and greenish???, for them) so I set to painting them in TS-23 light blue and TS-4 german grey so they'd match the coaches. Additionally TS-7 racing white was used for this exact same reason, although it's not perfect. I may end up repainting the blue express coaches in the future (or get another set of 5 green coaches to paint up to match pip and emma in the future)
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2023, 07:07 AM by FfarquharDeveloper.)
[-] The following 4 users Like FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • DalaGStanator, DrMopp1966, generic_truck_69420, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 09-19-2023, 07:06 AM