Ebay Help

6 Replies, 2781 Views

I need a little help with Ebay...is there a way to set something up where Ebay will notify you when a certain item has Listed? If there is, how do I go about doing it? This isn't about trains but for a household item.

Anybody know?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
as far as i am aware, you can only get notification if an item you are watching has been relisted.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
There's an app for Apple devices called BayWatch that does exactly what you want, but not much help to you, I suspect.

There's an app on Google PlayStore called Trove, which says it's available for all devices.

There are probably others.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
You can create a saved search and then set up to be notified. It won’t send you a notification immediately though. I think it sends a notice each 24 hour period (email usually comes in the wee hours).
[-] The following 2 users Like confusedanddelayed's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Thanks

@Chrisjo
Yeah the Baywatch wouldn't work and I couldn't find something on this Trove except games with the same name.

@Confus
How would I create a saved Search?
Once you have searched for your item there is a blue heart with save search beside it at the top of the items you are searching, where it says 2 items available etc.

[Image: Search-save.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 10:25 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes AOF04's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Thats it, thank you AOF, that worked. Smile Heart Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins