My New In Box thumper at boulder mountain scenery set just arrived!!

20 Replies, 13947 Views

That single one inch piece of 20 year old plastic tape is all that is stopping you from it being opened.
If you breath on it for 30 seconds it will loosed and lift right up!
Then you can lift the lid and peek inside!!
I wouldn’t set it up, or play with it, but just taking it out and looking at it and putting it back inside wouldn’t make it considered “used” would it?
It would still be considered “unused new in box” once it’s back inside wouldn’t it?? Lol
Also, this whole “single piece of tape” method of determining what is NIB seems incredibly silly to me, as it can easily replaced without anyone’s knowledge, and I personally, even if I suspected that maybe the tape on a bnib had been tampered with, have never called in a forensic detective for scientific analysis to determine if the scotch tape matched the same chemical composition of the know examples that were used during factory production...has anyone else or would anyone?? Lol
It’s just a piece of tape.
Plus, you’re most likely never going to sell it, so is trying to keep some sort of future investment value above a certain percentage worth not taking a little peek Inside?
Decisions....decisions...for Tons!!!Wink
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • confusedanddelayed, Super, Tharazero1

Messages In This Thread
RE: My New In Box thumper at boulder mountain scenery set just arrived!! - by MuddyPoppins - 03-14-2021, 08:24 PM