Tons Of Trackmasters YouTube videos

69 Replies, 30741 Views

Thank you for your video on Flora! It was very informative, especially on the subject of prototypes and packagings. There is this packaging of Flora (first below) with both "TrackMaster" and "Tomy" logo on it. I don't think there were many trains released that way:

[Image: Flora-pakiranja.jpg]

As for the character of Flora, I think she (or rather the episode she starred in) has a few important messages: (1) caring about the feelings of our friends (Thomas' care for Toby's feelings regarding the  new tram engine on the Island); (2) no-one should feel intimidated or indisposed by just being a little different from others (Toby's insecurity and questioning the capabilities of his own work, believing that he is not a proper engine, only good enough as a museum piece and not really special at all); (3) keep the doors of our lives open to new experiences and friendships (as it turns out, Flora happens to be warmly fond of Toby and they led the first annual Great Waterton parade together).

Flora is a very nice, docile, cheerful and happy character. True, she appears in only one episode, but I think it's a great story!  Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 4 users Like Mister No's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, Super, Tons of Trackmasters

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tons Of Trackmasters YouTube videos - by Mister No - 02-28-2021, 12:47 PM