Help Identify!

6 Replies, 4656 Views

I am not much into the Commuter trains and I have decided to get rid of a few that I have that I am just not into. I think this one is special but I can't remember why and what it is to List it. Anyone know?

[Image: IMG-0265.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0268.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
Hokuso 7500, 北総鉄道7500形

Released by Keisei Railway Co., 3rd October 2010 at the Yokohama Train Festival 2010, along with Keisei 3000, Keisei 3050, and Shin-Keisei N800.

[Image: 1010-05bm.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Mister No, Super
Thank you Dr Chris

When you say " Released by Keisei Railway Co" do you mean that the Company released this Plarail Model or that the actual train was released? Looking at the box it was for sure not a regular retail release as there is no model number. I am guessing that there must have been a limited amount released as they are going for a premium even in Japan.
I mean that it was a typical limited-edition Plarail train made by Tomy for Keisei to sell through their outlets. The Keisei press release is here.

A few selected extracts from a full translation include:

"Keisei Electric Railway, in commemoration of Koetsu Railway Day, will release these Plarail trains at Keisei Line station stores from Thursday, October 7, 2010.

Prior to this launch they will be released in advance at the Yokohama Train Festival 2010 to be held on October 3, 2010.

Number of units released limited to 3,000 each".
[-] The following 3 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • bijomaru78, Mister No, Super
Fantastic...many thanks Dr Chris Smile
Super, i take that you won't be selling the unit you currently own.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
Well...the purpose of this Thread was for info to use for a Listing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Tharazero1