DalaGStanator's Customs, Mods and Experiments

170 Replies, 76233 Views

[Image: 906096-C7-2-AC8-4446-A7-EA-6-B0-D6-E4-EB91-B.jpg]

Construction has officially started. At the moment, my only real issue with the design is the boiler presses too hard against the front wheels and motor and makes them grind to a halt in an instant, because it still worked well before the boiler was added. Fortunately, it does roll perfectly if disengaged. If I knew how to cut down the other wheel (the one without the traction tyre) to make its back thinner while still reaching the other rail, the problem would've been solved. The firebox is a leftover from one of the anti-slip mats, which I feel replicates the rivets very well. I knew I would find other good uses for them one day. All that's really left to do before trying to make the tender is to add the other details, prime and paint. Excuse the rear wheels looking a bit odd due to being inside the rails and not actually on them. The ones on the tender are to be the other halves with the flanges, rather than Union Express ones.
[-] The following 2 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, mitzalplik

Messages In This Thread
RE: DalaGStanator's Customs, Mods and Experiments - by DalaGStanator - 01-07-2022, 07:53 PM