Fantastic Custom 3D Printed Elevated Rails

14 Replies, 6168 Views

(07-16-2021, 06:19 PM)Nigels Wrote: I'm still lurking around, just haven't really seen much that I can offer any opinions on lately Smile

I suspect I'm just so distracted by my affection for diecasts and 3D printing at the moment that I'm running out of time to get into Tomy stuff as well - doesn't help that these days Tomy has virtually zero presence in the UK and even FP stuff is as rare as hens teeth - not that I like the FP stuff anyway, talk about dumbed down...

I just wish Tomy would get their act together and maybe re-launch the advance range :p

They will be re-launching the Plarail Advance range again in (probably) 2045.  Big Grin

-plarnold
[-] The following 1 user Likes plarnold's post:
  • Super
[Image: giggling-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
You'd be laughing on the other side of your face if they ever decided to launch a Thomas version of PlaRail advance.  Just imagine a Gordon true to scale for example... Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
This YouTuber has also 3D Printed these great looking Plarail double rails with sleepers and built in Ballast. These look to take what everyone liked about the Trackmaster Revolution Rails and combined it with the popular Tomy Tracks. They look fantastic.

[Image: Uvkntitled.jpg]

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
These tracks really look fantastic! Someone should make business on them, selling them to us, older people, who don't know anything about 3D printing and such stuff...
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super