Is This New From Tomy Disney?

[Image: 51YZULjWJiL_zpsfab77b4f.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
(08-25-2014, 01:51 AM)Super Wrote: *

Is This New From Tomy Disney?

[Image: 51YZULjWJiL_zpsfab77b4f.jpg]

no it is not new it is an item only sold at Disney resort Japan, it is an actual train you can ride there called Disney sea train and in my opinion the coolest Disney set released I have always wanted it but never found it in my price range.
Thanks Gerisplarail

This is the first time I have seen one let alone ever seeing a used one for sale. I do like the looks of it. The real one looks more like a Street Car than a train though. Do you know if they sold this separately and not in a big set? I wonder if there is a Tokyo Disneyland Store in English online where one could buy items from.

[Image: 51P55nLEz7L_zpse1eed249.jpg]

[Image: DisneySea_Electric_Railway_zps2fe444b8.jpg]
(08-25-2014, 04:48 AM)Super Wrote: Thanks Gerisplarail

This is the first time I have seen one let alone ever seeing a used one for sale. I do like the looks of it. The real one looks more like a Street Car than a train though. Do you know if they sold this separately and not in a big set? I wonder if there is a Tokyo Disneyland Store in English online where one could buy items from.

[Image: 51P55nLEz7L_zpse1eed249.jpg]

[Image: DisneySea_Electric_Railway_zps2fe444b8.jpg]

it was only rel;eased in this set and only available by going to the Disney Park unless you get it on the secondary market Jauce or ebay.
You da man Geris

I saw this first on the Yahoo Japan Auctions then found it easily on Amazon and Ebay. Wonder why they don't have Disney stores in Japan where one can buy anything Disney.

BTW...do you know anything about the release of my Avatar?
  • Gerisplarail1
(08-25-2014, 06:38 PM)Super Wrote: You da man Geris

I saw this first on the Yahoo Japan Auctions then found it easily on Amazon and Ebay. Wonder why they don't have Disney stores in Japan where one can buy anything Disney.

BTW...do you know anything about the release of my Avatar?

To My knowledge it was only available in a limited edition 3 pack of trains exclusive to that 3 pack a very wonderful find your grand finale certainly was just that my Jealousy is near the point of contempt! Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • sunhuntin
(08-25-2014, 06:56 PM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: a very wonderful find your grand finale certainly was just that my Jealousy is near the point of contempt! Tongue

[Image: slapping.gif] Snap out of it man!!!

Thanks for the info!
  • Gerisplarail1