Do you recognize this track

10 Replies, 5230 Views

One person posted a photo of this track. Sadly it doesn't have any labels or lettering on either side. Does anybody here know where it originated from?
[Image: FB-IMG-1629993563520.jpg]
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
Arrrggggh...I know what this is...but I can't remember or find the Thread. I believe it was either Nigels or Chrisjo that have these hmmm...maybe it was  Action Chugger. Arrrrggggh

EDIT:
Maybe it was the Daiso trains here? https://blueplastictracks.com/showthread...ight=Daiso
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
Not me. It does look like the Daiso Petit track though. Look at some vids on YouTube for comparison. And maybe PM Nigels 'cos he may miss this thread therwise.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
After re-looking at the Link from above, it now looks to me that it was indeed Nigels and then  Action Chugger (who always went all out on purchases) who was inspired by Nigels had purchased so much. Looks like Ucwepn also had some. I miss our ole friend Action Chugger and Ucwepns postings. Confused
Yes, that looks like Diaso Petit to me also, its not bad quality and should be compatible with PlaRail trains as I recall, although not really touched them for ages, been too much real world stuff going on for me to spend time on these at the moment...
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
Thanks Nigels Smile
You're welcome as always, sorry it took a while, got some real life problems I'm grappling with at the moment... Sad
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2021, 07:30 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
Looks more like Child Guidance to my eye, available in a few different colors including grey and yellow
[Image: IMG-20210828-114717.jpg]
I have a website where I have been writing about and photographing many of the sets and pieces that I find interesting.
[-] The following 3 users Like DuckGWR's post:
  • chrisjo, DalaGStanator, Super
Could it be Daiso's track was derived from Child Guidance? Given the abundance of Plarail and Wooden clones the world over, it shouldn't be impossible. Either way, I didn't notice they had near identical systems.
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2021, 01:07 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super
(08-27-2021, 11:23 PM)Nigels Wrote: You're welcome as always, sorry it took a while, got some real life problems I'm grappling with at the moment... Sad
thank you.  I hope whatever problems you are confronted with right now will be resolved relatively quickly.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 3 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Nigels, Super